Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Fuck I cant wait for this stupid shit to be over with practice 6 feet apart but walk by each other at packed stores SIP is gonna stop this virus but let's not bring up suicides addictions violence that this is causing just listen to the government cause they are always looking out for the people the flu vaccine has definitely prevented people who got the shot from getting it

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206

You taking Calculus 2/3 or Differential equations? I had to do a damn near a math minor for Chemistry degree, in a weird way I sort of miss zoning out and doing problems that could take half a page. They'd be so annoying, but so satisfying when you solved the puzzle.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206

You taking Calculus 2/3 or Differential equations? I had to do a damn near a math minor for Chemistry degree, in a weird way I sort of miss zoning out and doing problems that could take half a page. They'd be so annoying, but so satisfying when you solved the puzzle.
calc 2

yeah its always annoying doing a shit load of work and then entering the answer online with their kinda shitty system... then that anxiety after you hit submit and wait for the result. then a flood of relief and satisfaction if it's correct. and if it's not i gotta back up and see what step i messed up at lol. or if i even used the right steps to begin with. this is the end of math for me after this quarter thankfully