Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Studying breh, got my final exams next week (online, so I got access to all my notes) and that's it for uni. They cancelled our graduation thanks to this Covid mess, so it's straight onto looking for a job in this second Great Depression, joining my dad in the jobseekers queue since he got laid off a couple weeks back.

But hopefully the economy might start to make a bounce back by the end of the year

How you been my dude?

Dec 11, 2006
Studying breh, got my final exams next week (online, so I got access to all my notes) and that's it for uni. They cancelled our graduation thanks to this Covid mess, so it's straight onto looking for a job in this second Great Depression, joining my dad in the jobseekers queue since he got laid off a couple weeks back.

But hopefully the economy might start to make a bounce back by the end of the year

How you been my dude?
Been cool. Just livin and bought a house. What’s your degree in

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Just got back from a long walk downtown. It's a fucking ghost town down there outside of the junkies. Lots of dope murals on the boarded up building though. Got some ramen and gyoza for before work & four day weekend on deck after tonight. Might hit the Oregon coast for a couple days.

Hope ya'll fuckers are doing well.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Just got back from a long walk downtown. It's a fucking ghost town down there outside of the junkies. Lots of dope murals on the boarded up building though. Got some ramen and gyoza for before work & four day weekend on deck after tonight. Might hit the Oregon coast for a couple days.

just went to home depot it was packed went to walmart it was packed traffic is starting to pick up on the streets

Props: siccmadesyko

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018

hell yea gyoza