Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
If I wasn't moving the fam i'd save some money and move to the hood hood.
What the hell would you want to come back to this expensive shithole when you can buy a mansion in Texas for what you pay for a room in cali good to see you still around
I hear ya, if I got the job offer in Texas I would of took it but the hospital I train at is in a hiring freeze cause the 'rona. Either way the spot in Cali is offering me enough to live comfortable, and hopefully over the years build up more and make a good living etc.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
might be dead there

I need to move right into the city, its close to everything like walking distance. too far out is shit and the heart of your main city is where it's all happening

unless you like the burb life..
Places i'm considering: Culver City, Venice, Alhambra, South Pasadena West Hollywood, SGV... maybe Burbank. All good place to bring a family. If it was just me I'd move to Inglewood.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Two people released on "Zero bail" ridicule policy on Clovis Police Facebook page
by FOX26 News Staff
Sunday, May 17th 2020
AA

Schirrell Cummings and Michael Ivory p

CLOVIS, Calif. (KMPH) — Two people accused of stealing are taking to social media, ridiculing the state's zero bail policy.

And they're doing it, on the Facebook page belonging to the police department that arrested them.

Clovis Police arrested 19-year-old Schirrell Cummings, 18-year-old Michael Ivory, and a 16-year-old on Wednesday, May 13th.
Police had already been investigating a series of thefts at the same store since May 1st, and were on site when, they say, the three were carrying out the theft.
"We're talking about thousands of dollars," says Clovis Police Corporal James Ellenberger.
Police released details about the arrest on Facebook.
And it wasn't long, before people who identified themselves as Cummings and Ivory chimed in, posting on the thread.
Cummings posted, among other things, "I'm reading the comments with my feet kicked up on bail."
Ivory posted, "Nanana boo boo, bail is a [expletive] ain't it. Y'all mad."
"It doesn't surprise me, to be honest with you," Ellenberger said. "Some will post their crimes on Faceboook and talk about things they've done and how they think they've gotten away with certain things."
Clovis Police say the theft crew was targeting Nike items-- and had stolen a total of $14,000 in at least five heists.
They served a warrant at a Fresno home, and recovered some of the stolen items.
Police say they also found a stolen AR-15, taken in Fresno.
No charges have been filed in that case, as the investigation continues.

"It's tough to hold people accountable when they're just going to be let go," Ellenberger said. "Our police officers are very motivated. We'll continue to do our job and we won't accept it. If they're gonna come to Clovis to commit crimes, we'll do what we need to do to address these crimes. I don't care if you're gonna go to jail, come back out, come back again. We'll just take you back to jail."

BPS
https://kmph.com/news/local/man-dead-after-falling-into-water-at-angel-falls-near-bass-lake-deputies-say

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Moving back to Cali, East LA cause got job offer. Texas been cool for last 3 years, but I'm ready to get back. Signed contract prior to this pandemic. Hope I don't get screwed.

but yea, what you all been up to?
Places i'm considering: Culver City, Venice, Alhambra, South Pasadena West Hollywood, SGV... maybe Burbank. All good place to bring a family. If it was just me I'd move to Inglewood.
Wait til u see how big of a shithole the state and those cities have become due to tweaks junkies and bums

Dec 11, 2006
West Hollywood just like the the Castro breh. And it’ll take you 2 hours to get to work if you live in Venice and work in East LA.