Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
my dumb ass passenger side window broke a few days ago so ive had to have plastic on it while it suddenly decided to down pour and storm every single day

honda stealership took me for $180 just to look at it and tell me it was going to cost $640 for some power window assembly

jesus i knew it was stupid going there but i just wanted to get it done and over with using the most minimal effort possible. i was thinking $500 worst case scenario lol.

hopefully one of my friends can do it or know someone who can and i can get the assembly cheap or at a junkyard or some shit. this piece of shit car cost $800 total and i got a good 100k miles or so out of it. i need to just get a new car. theres oil leaking and other kinds of problems. no point in doing major repairs

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206

last kingdom s4 is on netflix don't fight it you know you wanna watch it!!
my whole life is programming until i take this quiz on wednesday

nothing but watching videos and doing practice exercises. i hate this teacher hes so fucking strict and this first quiz is basically the equivalent of the final for the previous class plus everything we've covered this quarter. its ridiculous. i wnat to get 100% or close as like a "fuck you"

Props: RemyRoux
Feb 8, 2006
my dumb ass passenger side window broke a few days ago so ive had to have plastic on it while it suddenly decided to down pour and storm every single day

honda stealership took me for $180 just to look at it and tell me it was going to cost $640 for some power window assembly

jesus i knew it was stupid going there but i just wanted to get it done and over with using the most minimal effort possible. i was thinking $500 worst case scenario lol.

hopefully one of my friends can do it or know someone who can and i can get the assembly cheap or at a junkyard or some shit. this piece of shit car cost $800 total and i got a good 100k miles or so out of it. i need to just get a new car. theres oil leaking and other kinds of problems. no point in doing major repairs

Do you have full coverage insurance to cover glass or just liability?

Props: BUTCHER 206
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Damn one of my youngest daughters friends from grade school committed suicide. Her sister was murdered Jan 2018 over a missing wallet that she didn't take. The murdered girl was 17. The one that just killed herself was 20.

This society is fucced. Generation after generation of retards.

I have a feeling this is one of the girls I did not want my daughter hanging around at that school, which I ended up pulling her out of anyway.

I feel bad for the father, he had a stroke after the suicide

Last edited:
Props: RemyRoux
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

Dealerships rob you and do half ass work

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Shout-out to Mike Manson @Mike Manson hope you and yours are well out there on the frontlines.
Aye! Yeah, moved back two years ago. China is back up running, but they used Corona to set up total control. I'm just glad we do not have fucktards like Trump running our country. I've been working through this shit the whole time. Not much has changed but kids going crazy at home...hope y'all alright!