Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
copped a six pack of no-li wrecking ball and a couple six packs of ipa's i kinda wanted to try. school starts monday im trying to finish up this bender strong lol. my huge recycling bin outside is like 75% beer cans and bottles and a few liquor bottles its kind of ridiculous 😂😂

baking a 12 pound ham and bought some broussel sprouts and carrots and parsnips to roast up too.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
A guest at the hotel just gave me a sixer of Cucumber Crush sours by 10 Barrel which was actually my introduction to sours a few years back & are very tasty. They're only 5% abv, I got 5 1/2 hours to go, think I'm gonna grab a Starbucks cup & slowly put them away while chilling at the front desk.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
A guest at the hotel just gave me a sixer of Cucumber Crush sours by 10 Barrel which was actually my introduction to sours a few years back & are very tasty. They're only 5% abv, I got 5 1/2 hours to go, think I'm gonna grab a Starbucks cup & slowly put them away while chilling at the front desk.
I always thought you and butcher worked at the same hotel..

hotel california