Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
how many of u guys lost ur jobs bc of this shit?>
im actually getting 10 hours a week overtime because of all this. its extra extra boring though i see like maybe 10 total people from 9pm to 7am and maybe only talk to 2 of them. ive been taking 1 to 2 hour naps i need to stop that shit before i get caught

Props: WT SAVAGE

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
official grades came in and i can't believe i got three 4.0's. its a straight up miracle lol literally the only reason it happened was because of this corona virus. i turned in a ton of shit late for statistics and the teacher gave full credit because of corona. and i got a mysterious 7 extra credit points to put me at 95.01% final grade for a 4.0. my programming class didnt even have a final because of corona and i got near full credit even though i probably shouldn't have on my final project. the calc final was online and unproctored so i got 200/200, and i got full credit for 30/30 assignments even though i only did 26/30 of them. got a 95.6% final grade.

this next quarter starting the 13th is going to be really rough though. i really need to stay focus and make sure i dedicate at least 4 hours a day to have a chance. i really want to finish strong though

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
official grades came in and i can't believe i got three 4.0's. its a straight up miracle lol literally the only reason it happened was because of this corona virus. i turned in a ton of shit late for statistics and the teacher gave full credit because of corona. and i got a mysterious 7 extra credit points to put me at 95.01% final grade for a 4.0. my programming class didnt even have a final because of corona and i got near full credit even though i probably shouldn't have on my final project. the calc final was online and unproctored so i got 200/200, and i got full credit for 30/30 assignments even though i only did 26/30 of them. got a 95.6% final grade.

this next quarter starting the 13th is going to be really rough though. i really need to stay focus and make sure i dedicate at least 4 hours a day to have a chance. i really want to finish strong though
My friend is a French professor at the UW and while she couldn't technically do it and still had to give a grade she basically did pass or fail for everyone according to how they had been doing in the class leading up to the outbreak + finals. The new semester just started and it's all on Zoom so her and some other professors are pushing for the UW to just do pass or fail until this shit is over.

Last edited: