Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
we are good for now my man! I'm actually more worried about you guys, 176,000 and rising. My kid is in Florida rn too with her grand parents..
Seattle had its first drop in numbers yesterday. People where I am are doing what they should be as best they can. Like I've been saying it's all the dumbasses that listen to Trump that are gonna start dying in droves in the midwest & down south.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Went for a long walk today and got a bite to eat on my way home. Place up the street is having 1p-4p & then 7p-8p when they close super sale everyday. Half off the whole menu.

Got Dan Dan noodles & chicken karaage $13. I tipped it up to $21.

thumbnail.jpg

Hella fucking good & now I got the itis. Think I'm gonna take a pandemic nap after I smoke a couple bowls.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Went for a long walk today and got a bite to eat on my way home. Place up the street is having 1p-4p & then 7p-8p when they close super sale everyday. Half off the whole menu.

Got Dan Dan noodles & chicken karaage $13. I tipped it up to $21.

View attachment 8593

Hella fucking good & now I got the itis. Think I'm gonna take a pandemic nap after I smoke a couple bowls.
oh god that looks so fucking tasty

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Lol Trump shady af

Washifas (D) is only getting 3 billi from the bill
Arizona (R) is getting almost 5 billi from the bill

Washifas hit way harder by this event and larger population

SMH

Our govt so fake

Weeks ago they claimed 1.7 million US pop would die, now they dropped it to 200,000

They spoon feed our idiots bullshit and the idiots accept it

Only way 200k die is if they lump in the flu deaths that already happened

Props: RemyRoux