Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
WT SAVAGE @WT SAVAGE

so we are in stage 3 as of today

all parks, beaches closed, majority of retail, can't go outside without an excuse (food shopping, exercise etc or get fined 11k), can't be in groups of more than 2 anywhere unless members of same household,

lot more cops around, lot less people
How do you feel about that? How many people do you personally know that have this new alleged threat to human existence?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
They laxed the laws on the open to go/delivery restaurants here so they could sell booze to go as well and three wine bars around my area re-opened as niche wine sellers seeing they have the stuff you can't get in grocery stores. Not a huge wine fan but was still cool to see and the place down the street from me is selling their really good dumplings to go frozen by the dozen with some other tasty food. Spots are only letting 5-8 people in at a time and have areas for people to wait in that are apart from each other. Kinda cool, really weird.

Also my local ramen place has half off all Japanese beers and sake to go too but I'm stocked up on booze.. Huge bowls of ramen for $9.99. Got one earlier today and it hit the spot.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Today Trader Joe's had a door guy and they wouldn't let more than 10 people in the store. When one person would leave, they let another in. Haven't seen another store doing that yet. All the big grocery stores and the Target I go to don't give a fuck lol

Props: Nuttkase

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
How many people do you personally know that have this new alleged threat to human existence?
While not @ me 3 people that live in my mom's 55 & older building got it. One died (90+ yr old multiple cancer survivor) & she watched them take his body out from her window. The other two are expected to make a full recovery and were hospitalized mostly due to age. My mom hasn't left her apartment in 15 days. Two people at my job that have been out for 3 weeks due to feeling ill tested positive but are recovered now (19 & 50s - neither needed hospitalization & only had mild/moderate symptoms) then they also got laid off as did 95% of the hotel this past Tuesday. One of my old co-workers 60yr old aunt got it in WA & didn't know it then flew to FL where she was around family, spread it to at least 4 of them, then got admitted to the hospital & died. No immune deficiencies & was healhty for her age.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
My cousin who I've never met and only know through Facebook and her 23 year daughter who I have met both came up positive today. Both are sick as fuck and both were told to inform anybody they've come in contact with over the last 2 weeks. I hope that cousin's mom don't get it, her mom is already in bad shape and has been on oxygen tanks for years already.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Today Trader Joe's had a door guy and they wouldn't let more than 10 people in the store. When one person would leave, they let another in. Haven't seen another store doing that yet. All the big grocery stores and the Target I go to don't give a fuck lol
I went last weekend to friedmans home improvement saw a line outside got back in my car and left but other then there I haven't seen that

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
My cousin who I've never met and only know through Facebook and her 23 year daughter who I have met both came up positive today. Both are sick as fuck and both were told to inform anybody they've come in contact with over the last 2 weeks. I hope that cousin's mom don't get it, her mom is already in bad shape and has been on oxygen tanks for years already.
Sorry to hear that breh. Positive vibes out to you & yours!! Shit is fucking wild. I live literally 5 blocks from my mom and haven't seen her in over 3 weeks except through FaceTime. I'm sure more residents have it there but it just didn't make them need to go to the hospital or die, yet. Where did the people at my work get it from? They the only ones? I work at an extended stay hotel & within 10 blocks of us are 3 of the top 4 hospitals in the PNW & we get a TON of traveling medical workers. That's also the neighborhood I live in. How many people did my old co-workers aunt infect on that plane? Where the fuck did they go?

magnets_c.jpg
PANDEMICS HOW DO THEY WORK?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I've always been interested in simulated reality/simulation theory, these last 3 weeks have made me actually start to consider it more lol.

Walking through Target at 8PM earlier tonight and seeing all of the empty shelves, yet still a ton of people walking around like nothing was going on had me thinking "this shit has to be a simulation" the entire time I was in the store. People seemed like NPC's, nobody was respecting space, everyone all up in each other's business in the aisles. An employee kept coming over the intercom every 10 minutes reading a script about staying 6 feet from each other.

This all seems like an added modifier in the simulation to see how we react lol

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Was in a Safeway yesterday that had a security guard taking count but that's it

Props: InfamousICON