Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Yeah their pick up shelf is retarded.

I'll order take out from there sometimes, but I'll set a time hoping to get fresh food, but they don't even pay attention to the pick up time, they just make it real quick and set it on that shelf. I've gotten tacos from there that were already soggy even though I came right at pick up time, which makes me think that shit had been sitting there forever.

I haven't gotten sick yet though luckily.
Just order the bowl and ask for a side of taco shells when u pick up nexttime, they should be free. That's what the foodies blogs claim at leazt.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Apparently Japan was hiding numbers and not testing people to try and keep the Olympics from getting cancelled lol now that the Olympics are cancelled they're testing more. They've tested 28,000 people total before 3 days ago, now they've tested over 50,000 and their confirmed cases doubled in 3 days lol people were praising Japan a few days ago for "containing the virus". Now Japan is freaking out like everyone else, but they're 3 weeks late to the party lol

In comparison America has tested 900,000, Germany has tested 480,000, Spain has tested 360,000.

Japan has a population of 127 million.

Germany has 80 million.

Spain has 46 million.

I can take a wild guess and say Japan's numbers would skyrocket like America, Germany, and Spain if they tested like America, Germany, and Spain.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
WT SAVAGE @WT SAVAGE

so we are in stage 3 as of today

all parks, beaches closed, majority of retail, can't go outside without an excuse (food shopping, exercise etc or get fined 11k), can't be in groups of more than 2 anywhere unless members of same household,

lot more cops around, lot less people

Props: siccmadesyko