Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I've been shit talking the fear mongering

But Rudy Gobert just made me realize why it could be more serious than I thought. Average people in every day life more than likely won't spread it. But 20,000 people were coming together to actively see somebody that had it.

Rudy even said he felt good enough to play, dude was about to stand in the middle of 20k people with that shit lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I've been shit talking the fear mongering

But Rudy Gobert just made me realize why it could be more serious than I thought. Average people in every day life more than likely won't spread it. But 20,000 people were coming together to actively see somebody that had it.

Rudy even said he felt good enough to play, dude was about to stand in the middle of 20k people with that shit lol
yeah thats why ppl are scared, because of the potential of it. no one has any immunity to it being its a novel (new) virus, so basically you get exposed to it that's a wrap. a kid or someone young with a great immune system might not even have any symptoms at all but still be carrying it around, or someone might get sick for a few days then be fine but still be carrying it around for a couple weeks. meanwhile anyone they come close to gets infected then infects anyone they get close to and all the sudden the world has it, and wipes out millions. at least thats the fear