Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I’m still worried about the vaping epidemic killing everyone
honestly i think vaping helps me when im sick lol... inhaling prolylene glycol has antibacterial properties and everytime i take a few hits from the vape ill end up coughing up a chunk of something and clearing up some congestion and feeling better. or i could just be retarded which is highly likely

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
yeah kirkland is like 5 mins from where i work / 25 minutes from my house lol.

i dont know. i think i have the flu, but hearing about digestive distress and the virus heavily acting in the nose and throat at first and then moving to the lungs and me basically me having stomach problems and a super bad sore throat and horrible sinus problems and now im having horrible chest congestion and cough makes me kind of worry

i know ill be fine though. i wouldnt be surprised if i got it but im still thinking its just the flu or severe cold
If you got it, go hit up some old folks homes and help out the economy. It's your Patriotic duty.

Feb 1, 2018
yeah kirkland is like 5 mins from where i work / 25 minutes from my house lol.

i dont know. i think i have the flu, but hearing about digestive distress and the virus heavily acting in the nose and throat at first and then moving to the lungs and me basically me having stomach problems and a super bad sore throat and horrible sinus problems and now im having horrible chest congestion and cough makes me kind of worry

i know ill be fine though. i wouldnt be surprised if i got it but im still thinking its just the flu or severe cold
Crazy, my aunt works at the Evergreen hospital where those patients been dying.

Get better bro, fuck bein sick. When you’re little its cool because you get to miss school and kick back and shit, but now it’s just annoying as can be.

Props: RemyRoux

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
this sickness fucking sucks major asshole

called out sick from work and im going to drink an 18 pack of beer instead lol

i just finally tried that popeyes spicy chicken sammich and it was pretty good, but kinda weird at the same time. i think the cajun sauce made it slightly too salty they put a ton of that fuckin sauce on there. but overall pretty great sammich.

i still prefer wendys spicy chicken sammiches though you can get them 2 / $5 and popeyes was like $8 something for the combo
hope you feel better

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
hahaha why do you think chuck schumer immediately said that 2 billion wasnt enough

then california declares a state of emergency immediately and has a hand out

then watch next year theyll sign some bill for a virus epidemic fund or something and pass some tax
nancy pelosi made her money from being a life long politician with a net worth of 30-160 million, meanwhile people are homeless in her state

they are all corrupt

Props: kane916
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
nancy pelosi made her money from being a life long politician with a net worth of 30-160 million, meanwhile people are homeless in her state

they are all corrupt
Nancy Pelosi came from a family of gangsters that used the mob to get in to political positions, she learned how to be corrupt and make money as a career politician her entire life. Her dad was a congressman and Mayor of Baltimore that was connected to the Baltimore Crew of the Gambino Crime Family. After dude couldn't get reelected as Mayor of Baltimore his mob tied friend John F. Kennedy gave him a job over seeing Government contract corruption LMAO. Then her brother became Mayor of Baltimore with mob help just a few years later. Her brother put people in positions in the city that helped cause Baltimore to become one of the biggest shitholes in the country.

A lot of these Democrats are gangsters and people don't even realize it. They think Democrats are the peaceful hippy party.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just opened my college email for the first time in a couple weeks and there's like 10 emails freaking out about coronavirus LMAO

The funniest part is a couple days ago they had a campus forum where they invited thousands of students to come sit together and hear about it..........are they retarded?

Props: StillHustlin
May 4, 2002
Lol at Sutter exposing 30 workers to the virus....

"Let's not tell anyone about the virus, and send them to care for the infected"

1 week later "oh, btw dude had the virus the whole time you guys were helping him.... best bet is to go home and self quarantine for awhile, good luck."

What a bunch of fucking retards.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
WTF just got some email saying all the in person classes at my school are cancelled for the rest of the quarter?! because of covid-19

school cancelled monday and have to wait for instructions from the teacher for "alternative instruction" or some shit fucking straight up fucking bullshit

Props: InfamousICON