Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I made this stupid program to bounce a fish off of the "glass" of an aquarium; basically like the bouncing ball screensaver, except the fish goes random speed and direction when it connects to a wall then flips to swim the other way, and changes color if the speed is greater than a certain amount

But the fucking dumb ass left boundary isn't working right it's like it flips 100 pixels too early

And this piece of shit free junk laptop is soooooo slow it basically almost freezes everytime I start typing. Shits pissing me off I might have to waste like $1000 on a laptop with 16gb of ram and a fast processor just out of pure hatred for lag and waiting

Fucking save myself 1000% time

Fuck lag

Fuck java

Props: InfamousICON

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I made this stupid program to bounce a fish off of the "glass" of an aquarium; basically like the bouncing ball screensaver, except the fish goes random speed and direction when it connects to a wall then flips to swim the other way, and changes color if the speed is greater than a certain amount

But the fucking dumb ass left boundary isn't working right it's like it flips 100 pixels too early

And this piece of shit free junk laptop is soooooo slow it basically almost freezes everytime I start typing. Shits pissing me off I might have to waste like $1000 on a laptop with 16gb of ram and a fast processor just out of pure hatred for lag and waiting

Fucking save myself 1000% time

Fuck lag

Fuck java
Change fish to crack pipe and post results

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Welp if putting this on a survey about mgmt doesn't get me yanked:

Negative selection is a political process that occurs especially in rigid hierarchies, most notably dictatorships, but also to lesser degrees in such settings as corporations or electoral politics.

The person on the top of the hierarchy, wishing to remain in power forever, chooses his associates with the prime criterion of incompetence – they must not be competent enough to remove him from power. Since subordinates often mimic their leader, these associates do the same with those below them in the hierarchy, and the hierarchy is progressively filled with more and more incompetent people.

If the dictator sees that he is threatened nonetheless, he will remove those that threaten him from their positions – "purge" the hierarchy. Emptied positions in the hierarchy are normally filled with people from below – those who were less competent than their previous masters. So, over the course of time, the hierarchy becomes less and less effective. Once the dictator dies – or is removed by some external influence – what remains is a grossly ineffective hierarchy.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206
Nuttkase @Nuttkase
StillHustlin @StillHustlin

are you guys all in washifas now?

Yep still downtown.

Props: RemyRoux

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase @Nuttkase you been to Paseo in Seattle?
Yeah man they've gone through a few different owners over the years but still are really solid in my opinion. Paseo Press or the Red Sauce Plato (sub chicken for seafood) are my staples there.

Un Bien makes good really good Caribbean sandwiches & plates too. The sons of the OG owner of Paseo run the place.

Props: StillHustlin

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
why is school shit to expensive in the US? every week on payschools there is something new to pay :/
Because for decades people have been convinced you need college to succeed and colleges have been getting more and more government funding, which is like printing money, so they just keep increasing their costs. Ultimate scam is free college if that happens I guarantee tuition will triple and the degree you get won't even be worth wiping your ass with

Props: RemyRoux