Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Fuck calculus

The teacher likes to ask if anyone has questions about anything at the beginning of class before beginning his lecture and someone asked about one of the homework problems

HE SPENT 40 MINUTES DOING THE PROBLEM AND THE ENTIRE BOARD LIKE 30 FEET OF WALL WAS FILLED WITH MATH

FUCK MATH 😵😩🤯😵

and the worst part was he said that it was basically a toned down version / proof of a far more advanced calculus concept that won't appear until like two classes higher lol... so why are we being tortured

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Been seeing this video all day of this dwarf kid in Australia that gets bullied so bad he wants to kill himself. The fuck is wrong with kids now days? In my day if anybody bullied disabled kids the bully would get their heads kicked in. Disabled kids were 100% off limits.

Now days I see so many videos of people fucking with disabled kids.

These fucking tide pod eaters today all need to catch a beating.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/p...n/news-story/e86545e5540176e14e692a2b24b80108

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Fuck calculus

The teacher likes to ask if anyone has questions about anything at the beginning of class before beginning his lecture and someone asked about one of the homework problems

HE SPENT 40 MINUTES DOING THE PROBLEM AND THE ENTIRE BOARD LIKE 30 FEET OF WALL WAS FILLED WITH MATH

FUCK MATH 😵😩🤯😵

and the worst part was he said that it was basically a toned down version / proof of a far more advanced calculus concept that won't appear until like two classes higher lol... so why are we being tortured
Sounds like every calculus class I've ever been in...I have a PC now, I don't need a pencil and paper

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I have a passport also, but I'm not gonna carry it to jump on a 2 hour flight. Much easier to get the little star in the corner of my driver's license, especially when I had to pay for a new card anyway, might as well get the star.
I have a passport card (don't need the book for domestic)

My DL doesn't expire for another 2 decades, not wasting my time or money to support that bs

But I feel u

Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I have a passport card (don't need the book for domestic)

My DL doesn't expire for another 2 decades, not wasting my time or money to support that bs

But I feel u
My DL didn't expire until 2048, but they got me with the "we need an updated photo by the 1st or your license will be suspended" since my shit hadn't been updated since 2006 lol

So I said fuck it and just took the real ID since I was paying for a new card anyway regardless if I got a regular card or a real ID.

Props: StillHustlin