Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
They had been given special approval to take flight as the weather conditions were worse than usual standards for flying.

This meant they could proceed through the foggy airspace in Southern California.

So basically Kobe got special approval cause he's Kobe?

Props: StillHustlin

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I've been trying this stupid carnivore diet since Friday and failing miserably. All I want is hi-chews and orange juice to the point I've already failed like 5 times lol. Sugar rules

About to eat these bacon and egg and potato and cheese and flour tortilla breffast burritos carb life mafia clique

Props: RemyRoux

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol holy fuck Ari Shaffir is going hard

Yeah but Ari is the same guy who drugged burnt Chrysler with molly and had zero issues with it and even thought it was funny and basically all but admitted he'd drug anyone again until Rogan super WeirdChamp'ed him and basically said he'd kick his ass

That was super creepy and fucked and I never really looked at ari the same afterwards

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Goddamn that breakfast burrito went extra hard. I've been eating lots more eggs since I figured out you can put a couple in a bowl sprayed with cooking spray, add some butter and microwave for like 20 seconds, whip them, 20 more seconds etc. Lots of egg burritos at work

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
They had been given special approval to take flight as the weather conditions were worse than usual standards for flying.

This meant they could proceed through the foggy airspace in Southern California.

So basically Kobe got special approval cause he's Kobe?
He not only got special approval he got dead too

What a privilege

Props: Thizzlejuice