Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i havent really been hungry for like 2 days. nothing sounds good except for steak and burgers and i was too lazy to cook lol. i bought a bunch of flanken short ribs and ribeye steaks almost want to attempt that carnivore diet for like a month or two and see if i can go into keto and burn away some of that stubborn body fat that never goes away. ive been kind of in a routine where i only want to eat once or twice a day and it might be the perfect time to experiment.

on the one hand i love steak and meat so the only difficult part will be adding in lots of fat. but i could always just put a bunch of butter on everything :ROFLMAO: . on the other hand eating nothing but fatty meat just sounds like the most bogus and stupid bullshit ever and cant possibly be good for you

i dunno ill decide by friday

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
weird i wouldn't think rogan would try it. and weird youd think itd be the opposite like youd just be constipated or something. when you eat a huge chunk of meat you shit out like 1/10th of it or something small theres no fiber or any bulk in it

i wonder if hes doing that weird coffee with oil and butter in it

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
weird i wouldn't think rogan would try it. and weird youd think itd be the opposite like youd just be constipated or something. when you eat a huge chunk of meat you shit out like 1/10th of it or something small theres no fiber or any bulk in it

i wonder if hes doing that weird coffee with oil and butter in it
Rogan has the explosive bubble guts from the carnivore diet.

Dude has also talked his explosive bubble guts on like every single podcast for the last 3 weeks that I've heard lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
joe "i eat a lot of elk meat" rogan

hmm... i wonder if a lot of the diarrhea comes from all the bacteria in your system that lives from carbs and that deals with digesting fiber completely dying off from no sugar / carb energy source :unsure:

think of going on like a huge carb and junk binge for a few days you get so freaking bloated. there must be like a beneficial / harmful digestive bacteria holocaust going on with such a restrictive extreme diet, nothing getting spared lol

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
i havent really been hungry for like 2 days. nothing sounds good except for steak and burgers and i was too lazy to cook lol. i bought a bunch of flanken short ribs and ribeye steaks almost want to attempt that carnivore diet for like a month or two and see if i can go into keto and burn away some of that stubborn body fat that never goes away. ive been kind of in a routine where i only want to eat once or twice a day and it might be the perfect time to experiment.

on the one hand i love steak and meat so the only difficult part will be adding in lots of fat. but i could always just put a bunch of butter on everything :ROFLMAO: . on the other hand eating nothing but fatty meat just sounds like the most bogus and stupid bullshit ever and cant possibly be good for you

i dunno ill decide by friday
i know those feels, im craving souvlaki with lemon juice/herb and fries from my local greek spot, for like weeks

diet been trash since mid december im struggling to stay consistent :(

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Being full vegan is wack. First year was cool, 2nd and 3rd year was less cool but ok, last year has sucked. Been feeling lethargic as hell.

I've been really contemplating adding eggs back in at a minimum, just haven't pulled the trigger.

yeah i gotta eat eggs, i mean just no white/red meat

also i need dat fish/seafood

Props: BUTCHER 206