Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Thousands of posts on Twitter saying "black man arrested for eating sandwich".

Which literally didn't happen. He was detained on site until he gave his ID for the citation and then released.

Meanwhile actual hate filled pigs are murdering and assaulting people every day, but everyone is gonna ignore that and focus on this bullshit due to only reading a clickbait headline and forming their opinion based solely on the headline.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I've had some lorazepam sitting around for like 3 years that I got prescribed, but never took them. Just said fuck it and took one to help with sleep. Decided to read more up on them and apparently Benzos are horrible to take if you have sleep apnea.

Guess I gotta fight sleep all night and stay awake until this stupid ass pill wears off lol

Feb 8, 2006
I've had some lorazepam sitting around for like 3 years that I got prescribed, but never took them. Just said fuck it and took one to help with sleep. Decided to read more up on them and apparently Benzos are horrible to take if you have sleep apnea.

Guess I gotta fight sleep all night and stay awake until this stupid ass pill wears off lol

Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I slept like a baby after popping that benzo lol no idea if it fucked with my sleep apnea or not.

I slept almost 7 hours straight without waking up, normally I wake up every hour.

Went to sleep at 2am and when I opened my eyes to look at the clock I expected it to say 3am, but it said 8:45.

I might keep popping these pills.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LMAO holy fuck, Halle Berry showed a picture of her abs on IG yesterday talking about staying motivated and setting high bars for fitness goals and now a ton of SJW's are shaming her for "being 53 is still caring how people think you look" and "setting impossible standards for the rest of us". Some dickhead at Vice even wrote an article about it and complained.

Sometimes I want a meteor to erase humanity lol

Props: RemyRoux

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
LMAO holy fuck, Halle Berry showed a picture of her abs on IG yesterday talking about staying motivated and setting high bars for fitness goals and now a ton of SJW's are shaming her for "being 53 is still caring how people think you look" and "setting impossible standards for the rest of us". Some dickhead at Vice even wrote an article about it and complained.

Sometimes I want a meteor to erase humanity lol
what a bunch of cucks

Props: InfamousICON