Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Incredible stuff by the niners. I'm loving this playcalling on both sides of the field, the D, the running backs, the receiver core, pretty impressive!

Kittle breaking tackles in the backfield, such an amazing cunt, best TE in the league?

Props: GTS
Feb 8, 2006
Incredible stuff by the niners. I'm loving this playcalling on both sides of the field, the D, the running backs, the receiver core, pretty impressive!

Kittle breaking tackles in the backfield, such an amazing cunt, best TE in the league?
ya kittle and kelce are the best in the league now. ertz gets hella catches but he doesn't have the speed an size they do

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It's just funny that Lebron has a TV show on HBO that's about social justice. Lebron just launched that Nike Air Force 1 "My Voice" campaign. Lebron dick rode Kaepernick when Kaep's movement cost the NFL hundreds of millions, but as soon as someone speaks up about a social justice issue that effects the NBA's money and possibly Lebron's Nike money, then it's "freedom of speech has consequences" and "Morey is uneducated on the subject". The first "consequence" that Lebron listed in his interview was "financial" which was hilarious.

Lebron also continuously stating that the dude with a Master's Degree from MIT couldn't possibly be educated on the situation in Hong Kong is also hilarious. Morey is probably the smartest dude in the NBA, I'm sure he can comprehend the situation in Hong Kong lol

Twitter is roasting Lebron right now bringing up this tweet of his from last year on MLK day. Lebron is literally telling somebody to be silent about an issue that matters lol

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
It's just funny that Lebron has a TV show on HBO that's about social justice. Lebron just launched that Nike Air Force 1 "My Voice" campaign. Lebron dick rode Kaepernick when Kaep's movement cost the NFL hundreds of millions, but as soon as someone speaks up about a social justice issue that effects the NBA's money and possibly Lebron's Nike money, then it's "freedom of speech has consequences" and "Morey is uneducated on the subject". The first "consequence" that Lebron listed in his interview was "financial" which was hilarious.

Lebron also continuously stating that the dude with a Master's Degree from MIT couldn't possibly be educated on the situation in Hong Kong is also hilarious. Morey is probably the smartest dude in the NBA, I'm sure he can comprehend the situation in Hong Kong lol

Twitter is roasting Lebron right now bringing up this tweet of his from last year on MLK day. Lebron is literally telling somebody to be silent about an issue that matters lol

It's a big problem globally, china has their money everywhere. Blizzard are coping backlash too for being cucks to china, blizzcon should be interesting

Props: InfamousICON