Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
looked into it for like 2 minutes and seems like theres major issues with clearing overgrowth because of environmental regulations coupled with a large portion of the maintenance budget being eaten up by clean energy credits and environmental schemes and blahblahblah. im not looking into it anymore i can already feel a headache starting lol

vote in new leadership

Jan 29, 2005
PHX

😂🤣 ay its still LA foo
That guy is a retard. Game was blown by horrible management. Roberts put in Kershaw who's arm is weak as fuck now days and he can barely hit 90 on fastballs anymore and they put him up against the Nats best power hitters in the line up. They had multiple pitchers warmed up and ready to go who had previously dominated those same hitters earlier in the series. Kershaw ain't that good anymore, I think Dave Roberts is the only person that thinks he is and dude just set him up to fail.

Dave Roberts always seems lost when it comes to managing the team in crucial moments.

Over reacting fareweather fans who don't actually know the sport can toss their jerseys and go bandwagon someone else.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
That guy is a retard. Game was blown by horrible management. Roberts put in Kershaw who's arm is weak as fuck now days and he can barely hit 90 on fastballs anymore and they put him up against the Nats best power hitters in the line up. They had multiple pitchers warmed up and ready to go who had previously dominated those same hitters earlier in the series. Kershaw ain't that good anymore, I think Dave Roberts is the only person that thinks he is and dude just set him up to fail.

Dave Roberts always seems lost when it comes to managing the team in crucial moments.

Over reacting fareweather fans who don't actually know the sport can toss their jerseys and go bandwagon someone else.
I don't think going for your rotations ace to hold a lead is a bad move (Bochy has done it a few times) and Kershaw is still an ace but hes been ass in the playoffs. I think he was trying to shake the monkeys off his back but they aint going anywhere lol.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I don't think going for your rotations ace to hold a lead is a bad move (Bochy has done it a few times) and Kershaw is still an ace but hes been ass in the playoffs. I think he was trying to shake the monkeys off his back but they aint going anywhere lol.
Ryu was the Dodgers ace this year followed by Beuhler.

It was a bad move based on match ups. Different part of the line up it could have been better. This has been a mediocre season for Kershaw, gave up the most HR's in his career, threw way less strikeouts than he did in his prime years, and he can't throw heat anymore. Kershaw has been relying on crafty pitching this year, but if he can't get the ball where he wants it he's been getting exposed. Last night he threw a slider that didn't slide and it got crushed.

Kershaw got them out of a jam in the 7th, they shouldn't have sent him back out for the 8th against that part of the line up.

Then Joe Kelly comes out and pitches great in the 9th, but for whatever reason Roberts keeps him out for the 10th even though Kelly never pitches more than one inning. I have no idea what Roberts was thinking and neither does a lot of fans or media writing about it today.

I watched a ton of Dodgers games this year where the offense front loaded runs and they blew games at the end due to bullpen management. I even watched it happen in person a couple times this year against the wack ass Diamondbacks lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The Dodger subreddit is a shit show right now lol some dude on there wrote paragraphs about how he's been a fan since 91 and he "just can't do it any more with all the heartbreak" and now he's "done being a fan". A bunch of other people are also "done".

Dodgers been to the playoffs 13 times since their last world series. 3rd most in the NL in that time frame.

Dodger fans are fucking spoiled, meanwhile all these garbage ass fans coming out the woodwork today. Imagine these people trying to be Cubs fans who didn't have a World Series win for 108 years or Red Sox fans who didn't have one for 86 years. Then there's teams like the Rangers, Brewers, Padres, Mariners etc. who still don't even have one. Fairweather fucks.

Feb 1, 2018
RIP to my grandma! Died at 93 years old. That’s how old we should be. Spread love and forget about the fuckin hate. Fuck dying early live that shit as long as you can.

Sicc brehs, I know I haven’t always seen eye to eye with some of you, but like I said to Remy, it’s all love. At the end of the day I could give a fuck about any sort of hate or chirping. We might not always agree, but at the end of the day like Jose Rosete said in DRF film ‘I Got Five On It,’ “it’s the fucking principle!”

Much love. Let’s keep this life shit rollin. And fuck LA.

Feb 8, 2006
The city planners in LA 100 years ago really fucked future generations by allowing that many people and homes be built without a water source
having to build that aqueduct should of been a sign it wasn't meant to be

Props: Chree
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The city planners in LA 100 years ago really fucked future generations by allowing that many people and homes be built without a water source
having to build that aqueduct should of been a sign it wasn't meant to be
I remember on an episode of JRE from a couple years ago they were talking about when the "big quake" finally does hit Cali that LA is gonna be absolutely fucked more than any other place because most of the underground power lines going in to LA that give LA all of it's energy go right across the fault lines.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Watching the JRE with Redban from a couple days ago and they're talking about how shitty LA is now, literally shitty, they're talking about all of the human shit and garbage all over the streets. lol funny coincidence.

Redban is saying he's gonna buy a gun because his neighborhood is getting so terrible.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Watching the JRE with Redban from a couple days ago and they're talking about how shitty LA is now, literally shitty, they're talking about all of the human shit and garbage all over the streets. lol funny coincidence.

Redban is saying he's gonna buy a gun because his neighborhood is getting so terrible.
Every big city in California is like LA now. Even the smaller ones are becoming dumpa

Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Every big city in California is like LA now. Even the smaller ones are becoming dumpa
and now a fuck ton of people from LA are moving here and fucking it up here. Like 7 out of 10 people I meet here are from LA or from a close proximity to LA.

The traffic here has been getting more and more retarded by the year. Homeless people been filling up this city like crazy lately and it's the same with Vegas.

LA is like a cancer that's spreading lol