Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
as a grown ass man, i've never heard of that type of fuck shit.... that's sad as fuck.

probably still live with their parents 2.
There was this other chick at my work that bought $700 Air Force 1's through financing. She was only 22 and already had maxed out credit cards and student loan debt on a school she dropped out of. She also lives with her grandpa and takes the bus to work. Don't even have a car, but has $700 Air Force 1's lol

These people are retarded as fuck now days.

I've been getting reminded of them lately cause I've been getting sneaker financing ads on Facebook and other websites. Shit is so stupid.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
https://www.news.com.au/world/north...r/news-story/40628e799ff3d475cc4d4465067e8d29

Cheerleader accused of killing baby found ‘not guilty’ of murder

What am I missing here? How did she get off?
Just read through it, sounds like the prosecutors fucked up bad. They kept pushing extra lies and fake narrative that detectives had already ruled out like continuing to say she set the baby on fire even though there was no evidence of it or saying she delivered an alive baby even though evidence points that it was stillborn.

These piece of shit prosecutors always try to add shit to cases to sensationalize the story to get juries to make emotional decisions just so they can secure a conviction rather than just doing their job and using evidence.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Why not people pay 1000 for a cell phone they will no longer use in a year.
That shit is retarded too if you can't afford it.

I'm still using the same iphone 6s I've been using for 3 years that was already a cheaper older model when I bought it after the 7's were already out. Phone before that was a shitty Metro PCS HTC Android that I used for 2 years.

I don't care that people blow their money on dumb shit, do whatever the fuck you want, I just can't stand when people blow their money on this dumb shit, but then complain and act like victims when they can't pay a bill or fix their car or they're short on rent.

People that drop $1000 on the newest iphone, but then throw up a gofundme because their cat is sick or because their power is about to get shut off can fuck off. I know people like that and they suck.

Props: StillHustlin