Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Tyrell Williams is looking like a legit #1 and Darren Waller the TE was bullying their coverage. Carr has days to throw with that highly paid offensive line that's only gonna get better in a couple weeks when Gabe Jackson and that weird fuck Richie Incognito get back.

Josh Jacobs is a beast, best RB NFL debut since LaDainian Tomlinson 18 years ago. He should do big things with this o-line.

Fuck AB

Last edited:
Props: StillHustlin

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
If you join the Air Force as an Officer you won't be leading anybody. You'll be a paperwork bitch for the first 3-5 years of your career, then when you do get a company command position your job will be sitting in meetings with Majors and Colonels while your NCO's do the actual leading. Then when you hit Major yourself you'll be in a staff position being the guy that Colonels make yell at company commanders.

If you want to be a leader, enlist and work your way up to NCO. If you want to make way more money, but sit inside all day and be in meetings 12 hours a day, become an officer.
True story. On my way to being an NCO and trying to guide these young folks.

BIG CHUNK @BIG CHUNK handle your shit bro. Do what you feel is necessary for you.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
True story. On my way to being an NCO and trying to guide these young folks.

BIG CHUNK @BIG CHUNK handle your shit bro. Do what you feel is necessary for you.
I was an NCO for 7 of my 9 years in the Army, got burnt the fuck out and had to leave after my last contract was up lol

Props: dalycity650
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
September 11th is so fucking cringe every year.

Can't open up any app or website without a ton of twin towers pictures from people fishing for internet likes who are only patriots like 4 days a year on 9-11, Memorial Day, Veteran's Day, and July 4th, (or if a black person kneels during a song)

All of the "I'm so proud about how we as Americans came together on 9-12, we need to act more like that every day" posts are so fucking retarded too. On 9-12 the only thing I saw Americans do was band together to assault random brown people and destroy their businesses and start warmongering and rallying to send troops to their deaths while they stayed on their couch and hero worshiped people like George W. Bush.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I knew 2 people at my last job that financed "rare" colorways of fucking Jordans and Air Force 1's because they cost hundreds of dollars.....for a colorway.....of the same exact shoe that costs a fraction.

Now I'm seeing ads for sneaker financing on a bunch of websites.

Are we really this retarded as a society?

Fucking sneaker financing?

I remember laughing at dude at work when he was showing off his $600 Jordan 1's that he'll probably pay double for after interest, while I was wearing my $90 Jordan 1's that looked exactly the same, except a -slight- difference in color placement. Same dude always talked about being broke when the rest of us would be talking about going to the bar across the street after work to get a drink. lol