Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Those assholes banned me cause a mod was a fan of patriots and steelers. I said you can't be a fan of two teams so your opinion is not valid.
That's weird as fuck being a fan of the Patriots and Steelers at the same time. The Steelers refused a first round pick from the Patriots for AB a few months ago because they hate them so much and settled for a 3rd rounder from the Raiders instead.

That would be like me a Raiders fan saying I'm also a Broncos or a Chiefs fan lol

Liking two teams is cool, like whoever you want to like, but it's weird as fuck liking two rivals.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The only sport I've always had two teams in is baseball, got an NL team and AL team, but I became a fan of both before interleague play, then both ended up playing each other in the World Series when I was 5, which was cool as fuck at the time, I was hooked on both since lol

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
That's weird as fuck being a fan of the Patriots and Steelers at the same time. The Steelers refused a first round pick from the Patriots for AB a few months ago because they hate them so much and settled for a 3rd rounder from the Raiders instead.

That would be like me a Raiders fan saying I'm also a Broncos or a Chiefs fan lol

Liking two teams is cool, like whoever you want to like, but it's weird as fuck liking two rivals.
bunch of weirdos man I just wanted stream links ffs

I thought they shut down that reddit sub, must have been a different sport