Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Dude added her name hyphenated after his, she kept her shit the same, didn't even add his with a hyphen LMAO

She's black and only dates white dudes. Dude must be one of them white dudes that are happy to be put on a leash by women.
This is too good to be true bwahahaha she deserves some props on that tho LOL

Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Apparently AB flipped out after his "apology" because the Raiders fined him $215,000 for his altercation with Mike Mayock and voided his 30 million in guarantees afterwards and made his contract week to week (although for the same big money).

Dude didn't make a dime with the Raiders and now owes them over 300k total in various fines. I also read he's not even eligible for week 1 termination pay.

I think AB planned all of this though, within moments of being released from the Raiders AB put out a highly produced video package on youtube with a call he recorded with Jon Gruden playing in the background. Just read AB's manager is his new manager that he just started working with right before the Steelers drama. Sounds like his manager is orchestrating all of this shit with the Steelers and now the Raiders.

Apparently Gruden didn't know Brown was recording their convo either, reporters are saying Cali is a two way consent state and Gruden could actually press charges if he wanted to lol

I don't get the end game though, dude won't make as much money anywhere else and won't get that guarantee anywhere else anyway. I don't get it, maybe he just doesn't want to play football anymore.

Props: RemyRoux

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Apparently AB flipped out after his "apology" because the Raiders fined him $215,000 for his altercation with Mike Mayock and voided his 30 million in guarantees afterwards and made his contract week to week (although for the same big money).

Dude didn't make a dime with the Raiders and now owes them over 300k total in various fines. I also read he's not even eligible for week 1 termination pay.

I think AB planned all of this though, within moments of being released from the Raiders AB put out a highly produced video package on youtube with a call he recorded with Jon Gruden playing in the background. Just read AB's manager is his new manager that he just started working with right before the Steelers drama. Sounds like his manager is orchestrating all of this shit with the Steelers and now the Raiders.

Apparently Gruden didn't know Brown was recording their convo either, reporters are saying Cali is a two way consent state and Gruden could actually press charges if he wanted to lol

I don't get the end game though, dude won't make as much money anywhere else and won't get that guarantee anywhere else anyway. I don't get it, maybe he just doesn't want to play football anymore.
I heard the call on reddit

What a shame too because you want to see that kind of talent on the field regardless of who he plays for. I don't think it's fair for the Raiders, but a trade is a trade.

Sometimes I guess they let it all get to their heads? Really bad before game 1

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The fact so many people were saying AB would somehow end up on the Patriots the moment he started acting out about his helmet a month ago should be a sign about how fake the NFL is. Patriots were one of the teams the Steelers refused to deal him to and imagine that, he still ends up there.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Patriots also magically got Josh Gordon back even though he fucked up like 10 times in the NFL. If Gordon was on any other team he wouldn't have been reinstated yet again.

Tom Brady throwing to AB, Gordon, Demaryius Thomas, and Edelman, he's gonna throw 50 TD's this year lol Gronk is even hinting that he wants to come back already, this shit is fake as hell.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Someone in the league is already snitching on the Patriots for tampering, a few reporters at various websites have been saying one of their "trusted sources" in the league has told them that someone in the Patriots contacted AB last week and said if he managed to get released that the Patriots would sign him.

Hope this shit goes deeper, the NFL is fake anyway, might as well add more craziness to it with another Patriots scandal. I want to see this shit get bad enough that the NFL is actually forced to do something to the Patriots for once.

Props: RemyRoux