Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
The new Chapelle was ok, but I like his earlier work when he was a skinny weedman. Seems like comedians go for the lowest hanging fruit to 'trigger' people. This is why I miss Patrice, he did it so well now everyone copies.

Also no prob making jokes about trannies, comedy should never be PC, just don't be a hypocrite if it's done to blacks etc

It's either all off limits or none of it is.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
AB is a clown, I'm reading the Raiders can void the 30 million guarantee on his contract if they suspend him. I don't think he understands that "guaranteed" doesn't actually mean guaranteed and he has to actually work for his contract.

Would be hilarious if the Raiders void his guaranteed money for behavioral issues and he goes somewhere else for a fraction of a contract with a low guarantee. That is if any team wants to even risk it.

Dude might douchebag himself out of the league in his prime.

Props: RemyRoux
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Turns out everyone in this thread has made as much money with the Raiders as AB has lol

Also read he won't get his $500,000 signing bonus this year because he had to show up to at least 85% of team off season activities and he fucked that up too.

Dude was flossing his new bay area mansion on IG a couple months ago, probably dropped a ton of money on a down payment and apparently he still hasn't sold his mansion in Pittsburgh. Dude is hemorrhaging millions of dollars just to act like a retard.