Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
my boy just tried to talk shit to me saying. i only lost water weight blah blah im a fat ass...

im like so it has nothing to do with me working 12 hr days (all active) cutting out shitty food, working out, lifting weights and eating healthy. he said no ur just fat.

i told him its funny that he lost weight but i can still see his fat pouch, he didnt like that at all.
I usually weigh from 210-220. I walk approx 10 miles a day at work in 100 degree weather. I drink alot of soda so I keep a belly and don't lose too much.

May 4, 2002
I usually weigh from 210-220. I walk approx 10 miles a day at work in 100 degree weather. I drink alot of soda so I keep a belly and don't lose too much.
keeping it real bree thats whats up....

i walk 9-12 miles a day, only drink water +1 sugar free redbull, constantly lifting and pushing 100lbs+. cut out all the bad shit but my double ipas.

no fast food at all. sub in fruit for snacks, alot of chicken no skin.

my goal is 200lbs maybe 210 at most.

Props: InfamousICON
May 4, 2002
dude eats mexican food and in and out plus drinks sprite bc he doesnt do caffeine.... no shit u aint losing anymore weight.

he said he will text me tomorrow to help me out.. im good, ill stick to what im doing.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I walk approx 10 miles a day at work .
i walk 9-12 miles a day

What do you guys do for a living if you don't mind me asking.

I was thinking of working at an Amazon warehouse for like 2-3 months just for the sole purpose of helping get in shape cause I read you walk like 12 miles a day working there lol

Props: WT SAVAGE
May 4, 2002
What do you guys do for a living if you don't mind me asking.

I was thinking of working at an Amazon warehouse for like 2-3 months just for the sole purpose of helping get in shape cause I read you walk like 12 miles a day working there lol
ive worked for a beverage company for going on 5 years.

but i just recently started putting in extra work and not being a lazy POS.

Props: InfamousICON
Feb 1, 2018
the autistic screeching that your generation does when they lose in a video game

popularized in videos in many corny ass games like Call of Duty and Fortnite

now a meme and usually sound boarded

do you even internet?
Haha “your generation”

Stop always tryna be a condescending fuck. You are thirty five years old and you go to community college who the fuck are you bro

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
my boy just tried to talk shit to me saying. i only lost water weight blah blah im a fat ass...

im like so it has nothing to do with me working 12 hr days (all active) cutting out shitty food, working out, lifting weights and eating healthy. he said no ur just fat.

i told him its funny that he lost weight but i can still see his fat pouch, he didnt like that at all.
We must destroy to rebuild. You don't need those people in your life, cut them off.