Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Dubs might have gotten saved by this. Just read Warriors were gonna offer KD 5 years $221 million. Cap would have been destroyed for years, plus KD is sitting for a year, and he might not even be the same player coming back from that brutal injury. He's already going to have missed 2 seasons due to injury.

KD is signing with the Nets for 4 years $164 million. He's passing up an extra $56 million to leave. Makes me think all of the Warriors fans constantly shitting on him, people saying he wasn't needed, and Bob Myers constantly making jokes about securing Steph and Klay before KD is what made him bounce.
I think it's best that he went it would have been a bad idea to have 2 max contracts to two players who most likely wont play til around playoffs

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yup. Right now I'm drinkin Mash & Coconut from the Bruery. Barrel aged brown ale. And I been drinkin that feelin my stout from full circle. Rip Mac dre lol
Nice! I fuck with some brown ales pretty tough. I'm not the biggest on stouts, tend to like them more when nitro on tap, but I had this about a month ago and it was fucking delicious

What the Fudge? from To Øl. Probably my favorite stout to date.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Never heard of it but the can looks dope. Where's the brewery?
They're from Copenhagen but don't have a dedicated brewery.

To Øl is is owned by Tore Gynther. Starting out as a home brewing project back in 2005, To Øl has throughout the years expanded to a full-blown contract brewery. To Øl does not own brewing facilities alone but lend in at other breweries with spare capacity.
They make some really good gose too.