Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
what happened to the old one

and why a colonoscopy? is something going on or is this like a checkup type thing?

how have you been?
I quit my accounting job because the boss was a shit cunt. I stayed on the books at my other job by working a shift every 3 months until I got 8 weeks paid long service leave so I was still earning an income.

Colonoscopy was a routine thing for my crohns disease.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Plus she unnecessarily looked at the bottom of my dick lol that part of the physical where they check pulses up and down the leg, at the top where the leg meets the groin she legit didn't have to pull my basketball shorts down at all and definitely not my underwear, she chose to anyway, had half my cock hanging out at the base lol and I knew she did that shit on purpose to catch a peep, she even brushed her pinky finger against it when she moved to the other side. She was like a 50 year old woman that seems like she hasn't got a dick in her in years and most of her patients are 80 year old Nam vets lol

I got #MeToo'd today lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That means a little more than a 1/5th of the nation has access to recreational marijuana now. Need New York to get on the ball as them legalizing would really push for federal legalization even more so. Sadly there's still too many drunk Italian & Irish boomers in power there who hate weed. Can't wait till they all die.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I quit my accounting job because the boss was a shit cunt. I stayed on the books at my other job by working a shift every 3 months until I got 8 weeks paid long service leave so I was still earning an income.

Colonoscopy was a routine thing for my crohns disease.
whats really gucci though?
well fuck him then; then fuck his sheila. i hope everythings ok healthwise

just doing ok, and not great? :)

nothings up with me. just grinding. trying to get another 4.0 this summer quarter. i cant wait until the gym renovation is completed at my work, its going to be so dope. they added a dip machine, one of those dual-pulley big ass total workout machines, and a full power rack, like a legit one. i need to start putting together a workout plan where its like a day for legs, day for chest, day for arms and shoulders, day for back, something like that. you can be my workout guru jake921660 @jake921660 since youre swole ass fuck and ill pay you in appreciation and support

Props: RemyRoux