Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damnit. Had a math test today and I don't know what happened. I woke up feeling so tired and I couldn't think clearly at all. Even driving to school was weird. I'd done everything on the test a dozen times before and it was easy but it was like seeing it for the first time. Just staring at it like I was braindead. I hope I didn't make any mistakes. It was only ten questions and with only two tests and with tests being 40% of the grade even just missing one could ruin my chance at a 4.0. Still have to survive the final on Monday too

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Damnit. Had a math test today and I don't know what happened. I woke up feeling so tired and I couldn't think clearly at all. Even driving to school was weird. I'd done everything on the test a dozen times before and it was easy but it was like seeing it for the first time. Just staring at it like I was braindead. I hope I didn't make any mistakes. It was only ten questions and with only two tests and with tests being 40% of the grade even just missing one could ruin my chance at a 4.0. Still have to survive the final on Monday too
If you miss 4.0 don't let it get to you, not one single employer gaf bout it tbh

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz