Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
easter worshippers lol fmd

Hundreds of Christians in Nigeria have been slaughtered over the last few months by Muslims and nobody gives a fuck.

Christian churches are bombed and burned almost daily by Muslims in the middle east and Africa and nobody gives a fuck.

I don't care for either religion, but it's weird as fuck that Muslims get a pass and nobody talks about them slaughtering Christians almost daily, but one Mosque in New Zealand gets hit and everyone bands together in solidarity over how evil it is that Muslims died.

I don't get the point.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm curious as hell at what Illuminati power that be is so in love with Islam all of a sudden. Violent crime rate by Muslims is skyrocketing in countries like England and France over the last several years and instead of doing something about it, they let the criminals off and in turn make it illegal to criticize the Muslims committing the crime. Muslim rapists don't get jail time, but the people that criticize the Muslim rapists get jail time lol

Even places here in America are being turned into shitholes by Somali Muslim refugees like Minneapolis and a couple cities in Maine, but instead of anyone doing anything about it, the people who are upset get called "racist".

There's a part of Minneapolis called "Little Mogadishu" because of all the Somali Muslims in that area and the violent crime rate in that area has gone up by 60% in the last few years.

Why the fuck are they being protected? Shit is weird.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I'm curious as hell at what Illuminati power that be is so in love with Islam all of a sudden. Violent crime rate by Muslims is skyrocketing in countries like England and France over the last several years and instead of doing something about it, they let the criminals off and in turn make it illegal to criticize the Muslims committing the crime. Muslim rapists don't get jail time, but the people that criticize the Muslim rapists get jail time lol

Even places here in America are being turned into shitholes by Somali Muslim refugees like Minneapolis and a couple cities in Maine, but instead of anyone doing anything about it, the people who are upset get called "racist".

There's a part of Minneapolis called "Little Mogadishu" because of all the Somali Muslims in that area and the violent crime rate in that area has gone up by 60% in the last few years.

Freemasons and the use of their symbols isn't really that magical. When they travelled to Muslim countries to "trade," they would be beheaded if they did not represent themselves and what they belonged to. The destruction is obv planned.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm pretty sure I did this math in high school. Well at least I was supposed to. I got a C in math lol. It was honors math but still.

Hopefully when I pass Precalc I next quarter I can skip Precalc II by testing or getting a waiver or something then jump into Calc I

Props: NotAllThere

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Or Tukwila here, lol.

Probably just to destabilize the globe and overthrow western civilization, no big deal

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
These douche bags at my job told me I'm officially part time last Friday. I had a job interview within 45 mins of leaving the store that day. I start my new job tomorrow & I just told the owner of this store that today is my last day. Fuck these lazy retards & the dumb ass owner has his head up his ass. Went from $19/hour to $23. Still not enough to survive here

Jan 2, 2006

Thats why im voting for rightwing “racists” i dont trust the other ones at all! They are being weird as fuck.. fuck it! im a nazi now lol
Sometimes im wondering if europe would be a better place if hitler had won the war lol thats how weird and fucked up things are, i hate living here now