Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
They're not going to fix it. There'll be a mosque there within 10 years mark my words

Need to start putting away money to get myself a full set of kevlar reinforced platemail made and a long sword and shield

Get a couple of nice fancy twenty sided dice

I won't even need to roll damage for any plebs under level 3 I'll have like a +24 dmg modifier by then, aided by the hand of GOD

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Dungeons and dragons is pretty fun. I used to play it with my friends when I was like 12-14. Then from like 16-18 I'd play now and then with some older people and we'd smoke weed and chain smoke cigarettes nonstop for hours. The DM (dungeon master; person who narrates and controls the adventures) was Poncho (Steven Blacktongue), this crazy Native who was always in and out of prison.

He eventually tried to rob a 7-11 with a hatchet and attacked the clerk with it and a bystander shot him dead. True story. I hadn't really talked to him much for years but we played GTA5 on the PS3 now and then and we'd rob stores all the time 🤔

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
No class today because the teachers are staging a walkout. I'm still going to go though and hang out in the library for three hours. I want to do all the book exercises even though I don't get credit for them. They're a pain in the ass and take forever but I want to get it all caught up, plus do the book review and book test for this quiz coming up on Monday. It's a group quiz that we can have up to 4 people in it but I'm not going to take any chances... want to be able to 100% it in case whoever I get grouped with has been slacking

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
In compliance with the timely warning notification provision of the federal Clery Act, I am writing to you regarding alleged criminal acts that took place on campus Thursday, April 11, 2019. They include investigations of aggravated assault and a vehicle hit and run.

On Thursday, at approximately 11:55 a.m., Security received a call about a vehicle driving at a high rate of speed in the south parking lot shortly after an heated discussion between two students. When security arrived one of the complainants was interviewed and it appears, based on security camera footage, that the suspect was driving recklessly and erratically in an attempt to intimidate another student. While exiting campus, it also appears the suspect’s vehicle hit another vehicle based on camera footage. Both victims were interviewed. The Seattle Police Department was called and the incidents are currently under investigation.

lol who the hell catches stupid little petty life changing cases at a college? So dumb

Props: InfamousICON
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Are you finding the Scheels Credit Card Login page? Well, it is not at all hard to find, but you are not there yet.
Welcome to The Bank Info. The Bank Info is a informative website which provides its online readers informations about credit cards, banks, their reviews including many other exciting offers.
chase.comverifycard
Thank you friend, this website was very informative about credit cards and general banking.

Props: BUTCHER 206