Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
. I laughed and asked "I'm worthy to do the trainer job, but not worthy enough to apply for the trainer job?" and all they said was "corporate policy".

Fuck em.
Welcome to the corporate world. This is the world where you do as they say and not as they do while meeting the expectation of working out of job class. Do it or else you aren't a team player. Don't expect any recognition or reward. Just do it. "We can't understand why when we treat you like shit and expect more out of you than your peers, why you have an attitude problem."

Fucc them and fucc that shit. Get money, Get high, fucc bitches.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Mixerr @Mixerr Reviews #911

This is Michael Mixerr. This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will be reviewing terrorism/terrorists. Terrorism are acts of violence carried out by terrorists. Terrorists are individuals that cause terror. Terror can be very scary! Acts of terrorism can lead to serious injury or even death.

Prime examples of terrorism are the 9/11 attacks back in the year of 2001. A group of 19 hijackers from the Islamic terrorist group al-Qaeda was responsible for these attacks. Both towers of the World Trade Center in New York City, NY collapsed when two hijacked airplanes crashed into them early in the morning. In addition to that, a third airplane crashed into the Pentagon in Arlington County, VA. Lastly, a fourth airplane that intended to crash into the White House in Washington, DC crashed in Stonycreek Township, PA. The leader of al-Qaeda, Osama bin Laden eventually claimed responsibility for the attacks on 9/11. Osama bin Laden is a perfect example of a terrorist! Thankfully he will no longer be masterminding terrorist attacks as he was killed by Navy SEALs on May 2, 2011.

Unfortunately about 3,000 people were killed during this horrific event. 9/11 was a tragic day that not only Americans but the entire world will never forget! Although I may be autistic, I won't ever forget 9/11. Terrorism and terrorists are not brehsive, but I will have to rate it 9/11, *********!

My last two posts written in Arabic reminded me of this Mixerr Review that I wrote.