Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Goddamned food... grrrr...

Its freaking hard eating 2700-3200 calories a day. I hate eating all the time. There's nothing I want to eat. I guess I'll just pick up like 4lbs of ground beef, like 20 jalapenos and a couple ribeye steaks to eat for the next couple days... and drink a lot of benefiber 😂

Thank you for always encouraging me to complain about non-problems / my white privilege infinity @infinity

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
why are you eating so many calories? bulking up for muscle gains?
Pretty much... after like a year of getting pretty much nowhere... no real strength gains no real muscle gains, only endurance; I realized re-composition (eating ever so slightly above maintenance while trying to slowly replace remaining fat with muscle) was fucking gay... it's so much better to always eat at a surplus / bulk / then cut. After awhile I'll cut.

Went to the store bought 10 cans of dole tropical fruit... I'm addicted to that stuff... its usually two bucks a can but goes on sale for $1 around thanksgivnig and christmas. I'll probably literally buy 100 more cans throughout the next couple of weeks and stock up lol. Cooking up hamburgers with jalapenos and fancy bacon and fancy extra sharp aged white cheddar on fancy potato buns, drinking cabernet

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
Pretty much... after like a year of getting pretty much nowhere... no real strength gains no real muscle gains, only endurance; I realized re-composition (eating ever so slightly above maintenance while trying to slowly replace remaining fat with muscle) was fucking gay... it's so much better to always eat at a surplus / bulk / then cut. After awhile I'll cut.

Went to the store bought 10 cans of dole tropical fruit... I'm addicted to that stuff... its usually two bucks a can but goes on sale for $1 around thanksgivnig and christmas. I'll probably literally buy 100 more cans throughout the next couple of weeks and stock up lol. Cooking up hamburgers with jalapenos and fancy bacon and fancy extra sharp aged white cheddar on fancy potato buns, drinking cabernet
Are you trolling? Buy real fruit and not canned bullshit. Fancy is not how you describe foods.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Are you trolling? Buy real fruit and not canned bullshit. Fancy is not how you describe foods.
Nah I love that canned dole tropical fruit lol. I don't feel like paying fucking $15 extra a day for some papaya and guava and pineapple to get like a %22 gain in nutritional value. I just want tasty quick acting carbohydrates

Also I was walking A LOT... like A LOT A LOT, which was sabatoging my progress. I'd go walk around the parks around here like Lincoln Park and Seahurst and other parks, plus walking at work, was basically like 5-8 hours of cardio a day. Thats a shit load of calories to eat back

Props: StillHustlin