Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I haven't drank wine in years. I actually kind of miss grabbing a giant jug of Rossi and killing it in a night lol
I was actually thinking about buying the Rossi Chablis because it tastes like grape juice and goes down like water when it's cold, I think it's 8% abv or something. But I wanted to burrito myself under this heated throw laid back in the recliner which is awesome with that warm 14.5% cab buzz and not have to make frequent trips to the fridge 😂

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I was actually thinking about buying the Rossi Chablis because it tastes like grape juice and goes down like water when it's cold, I think it's 8% abv or something. But I wanted to burrito myself under this heated throw laid back in the recliner which is awesome with that warm 14.5% cab buzz and not have to make frequent trips to the fridge 😂
I used to love getting the Rossi Chablis, grabbing a big plastic cup and filling it with ice and Chablis and drinking it with a straw. Might be the biggest white trash thing ever, but it was great lol

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I just drink whatever wine tastes acceptable, out of any container, that's all that matters. Mostly switched to wine because whenever I drink liquor there's like a 35% chance of drinking too fast and blacking out and like a 5% chance of going to far and dying lol... too high risk. Beer is too low alcohol to be worth drinking unless I'm just trying to cool off or have it with a meal. The high abv fancy beers aren't cost effective enough to drink just to get drunk and are too high calorie and too high estrogen. I'll probably never understand the people who pay $100+ for a bottle of wine. I don't think I could see myself ever paying more than $30. It's not that much better than cheaper boxed wine it just finishes better. I like the dry tannic stuff and there's definitely a noticable difference but I'm far from a snob and it's not worth it to me. $10-20 is the sweet spot for me I think.

Early this year there was a leak in one of the penthouses where I work where the people were out of town; their niece or something was house sitting and left the tub partially on and there was something weird under the tub where it pooled water and seeped into the unit below. Anyway I explored the unit, like a 2 million dollar penthouse with another 1.2 in renovations done to it and they had a room just for wine. Like the size of a small bedroom, well maybe really small bedroom, that was climate controlled to 55 degrees I think and floor to ceiling on all sides racked with wines, hundreds of bottles. It was obscene... I walked in there and the lights slowly turned on then dimmed and turned off when I closed the door. I can only imagine how much some of those cost.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
and that concludes my sleep deprivation and alcohol fueled essay that no one asked for or cares about :ROFLMAO:

I watched the Hateful Eight finally earlier today... I wasn't in much of a rush to ever see it. I don't know I think I've just kind of stopped liking Tarantino for some reason. Need to find something for tonight

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I think the length would have been good if it had been more tense and serious, but even when things were supposed to be super suspenseful and intense there was that comedy lurking there that kind of made it cheesy in a way. And without knowing anything about it I knew that it would probably end with everybody getting shot to bits with blood and gore everywhere lol. I think I'll watch The Cell I think I've seen bits and pieces of it but don't remember anything about it. And Jennifer Lopez was super hot in 2000

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
dipped an entire can of wintergreen kodiak in like 6 hours lol

and on that note im ordering a new vape and a bunch of gay vape shit. need to stop wasting money on tobacco its too expensive here. like $8 for dip and $10-11 for black american spirits