Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
This 49 year old black chick at work legit wont stop hitting on me, it’s non stop for the last 3 days, today it’s gotten sexual and she keeps calling me her baby daddy. I laugh along with it, but actually really want her to stop, but don’t want to seem like a square ass lame lol

She’s a grandma with a 30 year old son that lives with her lol

Is this what me too chicks feel like? lol
cream her pussu and bring up needing money for something and try to get money lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
one of my best friends got into his horrible situation with his babys mom because of that basically. she sexually harassed him at work for weeks on end until he just gave in and banged her then she "tried to kill herself" when he wanted to dump her. been with her for years in a horrible relationship and is stuck with a kid with her now (n):(

Props: InfamousICON

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
Fuck I’m getting tired of the commute to work every day. Sitting in a car for 2 hours every day is stupid.

If I could work at non peak hours it would be ok. Without rush hour this drive would normally take 20 minutes, but dumb ass rush hour triples the fucking time.

10 hours a week driving means I sit in a car commuting to work for 1 day 16 hours a month. 20 days over the course of a year.

20 days wasted per year because I can’t afford to live in the middle of the city and have to drive in from the burbs.

Our system is stupid.
It's just as bad here too, our roads are so congested in peak hour and our trains are run so poorly that train drivers are striking constantly leaving people stuck in train stations.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
goddamn woman is arguing and giving me major attitude and the third degree because i allegedly was ignoring her and all this other nonsense. i was totally doing everything shes saying but i just don't care. then i said "whatever, i dont care" and now it's ten times worse :ROFLMAO:. fuck it. have to spice up life now and then