Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Whats happnin, brehs? Im gonna be back down in the bay from fri nov 10-mon nov 13. I'd love it if as many of you cats as possible could swing down to berkeley friday or sat night (or wherever we wanna meet) Dana Dane @Dana Dane ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN @mfdoom 0R0 @0R0 S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE S @SICC mdesyko Chree @Chree cheeto @cheeto @ versacero Snakegang @Snakegang .... I know I'm forgetting a bunch of cats, please tag any of the real breh's and correct me if i misspelled their SN's after the mention.
Shit I'm stuck up here for a few months. I'll be down next spring though

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Q: Nuttkase asks "why do you drink so much?"'

A: that question really bummed me out but I get it. it's a heavy question. my ancestor was the president of the United States of America. Ever heard of Ulysses S. Grant? My great, great grandfather invented the thermostat. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR HOMES IS HEATED BY THIS. Literally millions and millions of you are affected by this shit.

Drinking numbs me to the fact I'll NEVER affect millions

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Q: Nuttkase asks "why do you drink so much?"'

A: that question really bummed me out but I get it. it's a heavy question. my ancestor was the president of the United States of America. Ever heard of Ulysses S. Grant? My great, great grandfather invented the thermostat. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR HOMES IS HEATED BY THIS. Literally millions and millions of you are affected by this shit.

Drinking numbs me to the fact I'll NEVER affect millions
But did Ulysses S. Grant kickflip something something Snow Bunnies something something? I don't think so.