Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
HBD 0R0 @0R0 , may H.A.D. bless you with an abundance of titties, Pussu, tacos, and weed for your birfday.

Last edited:

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Not much, though I did receive an email today from the university I'll be attending at the end of this year; I've been awarded a scholarship, so all tuition fees for the first year are totally waived. That's essentially a £9,250 discount. I'm overjoyed.

What's up with you, friend?
That's brehsive. Congrats.

How were exams?

Right now I'm just medicated.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Well I go meet my PO tomorrow. Learned that my probation can be cut to 18 months upon completion of the POs stipulations AND have my charge not only dropped to a misdemeanor but expunged. That's pretty awesome. So tomorrow I gotta lie through my teeth to try and avoid the drug and alcohol testing. Granted I don't drink but reefer is pretty important. If worse comes to worse it's time I quit dragging my feet and go get a medical card

May 4, 2002
Not much, though I did receive an email today from the university I'll be attending at the end of this year; I've been awarded a scholarship, so all tuition fees for the first year are totally waived. That's essentially a £9,250 discount. I'm overjoyed.

even tho you've been an annoying groupie bitch at times, i gotta give major props for this and i hope you do big things in life. you have your whole life ahead of you and can do whatever you put your mind too.

keep up the good work.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Just smashed a pizza at Mod Pizza, it's like Pieology but even better.
MOD pizza rocks. I took my daughter there for her first time this past weekend and she really likes it too. She loves Subway so I know she really enjoyed that aspect of MOD. I like the fact I can get white sauce and copious amounts of roasted garlic

May 4, 2002
Well I go meet my PO tomorrow. Learned that my probation can be cut to 18 months upon completion of the POs stipulations AND have my charge not only dropped to a misdemeanor but expunged. That's pretty awesome. So tomorrow I gotta lie through my teeth to try and avoid the drug and alcohol testing. Granted I don't drink but reefer is pretty important. If worse comes to worse it's time I quit dragging my feet and go get a medical card
bruh i went through something similar almost 10 years ago, cops charged me with hella random shit. i was tripping hella hard ( and this was around xmas time)... in the end ALL charges were dropped and i never been in trouble since.

i know first hand how shady cops/po's and the courts are so i hope all goes well..

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump

CONGRATS PETE!!!! I hope you realize how awesome of an opportunity that is breh. Sidenote, anybody ever tell you you resemble Jeff Jeffries?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Lemon chicken, honey walnut prawns, and steamed rice from Szechuan Chinese Cuisine, Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat 's (R.I.P.) favorite restaurant in Vallejo, was murked...#abc twice (chicken/crustaceans) #thanku.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet congrats ! How much do you know about philosophy and logical fallacies ? From what I've learned thats the best thing to learn for law.
I know a fair amount about both. Although I mostly read about history, I also read a fair amount of philosophy, particularly political philosophy.

I bought several Ayn Rand books a while ago and I need to get around to reading them. I keep putting it off, as Atlas Shrugged is ludicrously long.

That's brehsive. Congrats.

How were exams?

Right now I'm just medicated.
I haven't done this year's exams yet, I've got them in June. Most people will have received conditional offers from universities, meaning they'll be granted a place as long as they achieve the required exam grades.

I believe my offer was granted due to my past record of academic achievement.

even tho you've been an annoying groupie bitch at times, i gotta give major props for this and i hope you do big things in life. you have your whole life ahead of you and can do whatever you put your mind too.

keep up the good work.
Yessir, thank you very much. I'm definitely grateful for these opportunities; they're setting me up for the best start in life.

CONGRATS PETE!!!! I hope you realize how awesome of an opportunity that is breh. Sidenote, anybody ever tell you you resemble Jeff Jeffries?
No, I always thought I looked more like Claude Rains.