Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
Watching Sicario for the 3rd time , hella dope movie. . Benecio del toro one of my favorite actors ever since he played dr gonzo in fear in loathing in Las Vegas.

Sober af still hangin in, been having really vivid dreams too.
i liked the movie, the concept is what was so enticing for me

i can't wait for the prequel about Benicio's character, should be dope

its called soldado

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
What up DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet ?????
Not much, though I did receive an email today from the university I'll be attending at the end of this year; I've been awarded a scholarship, so all tuition fees for the first year are totally waived. That's essentially a £9,250 discount. I'm overjoyed.

What's up with you, friend?

Feb 8, 2006
Not much, though I did receive an email today from the university I'll be attending at the end of this year; I've been awarded a scholarship, so all tuition fees for the first year are totally waived. That's essentially a £9,250 discount. I'm overjoyed.

What's up with you, friend?
congrats
what university? how did you get awarded a scholarship?

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
congrats
what university? how did you get awarded a scholarship?
I'm not sure if I posted about it here or not, but a few months ago I received an unconditional offer to study law. Usually, university offers are conditional and dependent on A-level grades. Unconditional offers are extremely rare, particularly for competitive subjects like law, so I was extremely pleased to receive the offer.

As for the scholarship, it is awarded to one prospective law student each year. The recipient is decided via a brief personal statement which is sent with the scholarship application. They obviously liked my statement, and the rest is (fairly recent) history.

Feb 8, 2006
I'm not sure if I posted about it here or not, but a few months ago I received an unconditional offer to study law. Usually, university offers are conditional and dependent on A-level grades. Unconditional offers are extremely rare, particularly for competitive subjects like law, so I was extremely pleased to receive the offer.

As for the scholarship, it is awarded to one prospective law student each year. The recipient is decided via a brief personal statement which is sent with the scholarship application. They obviously liked my statement, and the rest is (fairly recent) history.
congrats
what type of law are you trying to go into?