Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
stupid holding penalties esp on that punt return

oh well bad luck seahawks

The thing is if these next two years don't go at very least somewhat decently for him and the GOP by the time something like a border adjustment tax has gone through everything it would have to he could possibly not have the house by then. He could impose a tariff on Mexico but he seems to want to only go at companies that defy him and well that's not how either of those two options work anyways.
We can speculate how he will raise trade tariffs with Mexico, but I'm sure the Mexicans will be pissed off. They will most likely play ball because the economy would take an even bigger hit and that is the last thing Mexico needs.

I can see him making new or updated reciprocal trade agreements and pass those off as Mexico paying for a great wall, but who knows, interesting to see how it plays out.

Generally there are always raises in tariffs, whether it be for trade or private business, but Trump insulting Mexico by saying they will pay for it, has shown his hand early and could get in the way of any deals being made.

He could just resort to dick swinging and say this is the new deal like it or fuck off, but that would hurt both economies. However, the US has a lot more potential growth at this stage.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i brought 3 costco pizzas and a half gallon of kirkland spiced rum to this party. there was tequila, whiskey, whiskey, fireball whiskey, irish car bombs and beer and by the time I left people were getting wasted to forget about the seahawks loss lol

ate like 6 homemade egg roll sized lumpia, 4 chicken wings, drank 1.5 liters water and ate a couple of deep fried cheese stuffed tempura mushrooms, smoked a bunch of oil; didn't drink

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That's why we lost you didn't drink what kind of monster are you
nah it was because too many females. The ratio got all thrown off there was too much estrogen and too much non-seahawks related chatter. also someone crossed in front of the TV during that kick return that somehow turned into a 70+ yard penalty that never happened then a safety jinxed the whole game then left to go get their brakes done (who the fuck gets their brakes done during a playoff game like not even at a friends house like at les schwab type of place)

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Take those pills and vape some oil don't be a coward.
Provigil (modafinil) is a stimulant prescribed to increase wakefulness in patients with excessive sleepiness related to narcolepsy, shiftwork sleep disorder, and obstructive sleep apnea/hypopnea syndrome. Common side effects of Provigil are:

headache,
dizziness,
upper respiratory tract infection,
nausea,
diarrhea,
nervousness,
anxiety,
agitation,
dry mouth, and
trouble sleeping (insomnia).

nah i think that shit made me sick. its also affected my mood rather negatively. going to take a break from it for at least a couple weeks then maybe use it once a week max or something or maybe just save it for some time down the line