Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
jake921660 @jake921660 i think my lease expires end of February so March 1st I'm flying down there and moving in, and you'll be my personal trainer, and your wife can be my personal chef and esthetician. I'll require a minimum of 3,500 calories of clean organic food daily which must include at least 12oz salmon and a rotating assortment of various fresh fruits. I don't know what your Internet speed is but upgrade it. I'll need your Google pixel and a phone plan. I'll also need your adderall prescription and your wife should probably go get one too and I'll need that too.

This is going to be awesome, you're going to love it. We're easily going to become the top two athletes in the world by Wilks score

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
jake921660 @jake921660 i think my lease expires end of February so March 1st I'm flying down there and moving in, and you'll be my personal trainer, and your wife can be my personal chef and esthetician. I'll require a minimum of 3,500 calories of clean organic food daily which must include at least 12oz salmon and a rotating assortment of various fresh fruits. I don't know what your Internet speed is but upgrade it. I'll need your Google pixel and a phone plan. I'll also need your adderall prescription and your wife should probably go get one too and I'll need that too.

This is going to be awesome, you're going to love it. We're easily going to become the top two athletes in the world by Wilks score
i was on board with this until you said organic. thats a scam breh and worse for the environment.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Lol we don't fuckin care about your anorexia and your stupid body BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 you probably have aids and are just waiting to die from a common cold
Great... been feeling like shit and developed a sore throat at like 2am, now i have a 100.8 degree temp. Fuck you

I'm going to die