Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn i wish i could just re-do tonight cause i feel pretty sick from this nasty food. Should've stopped at QFC and bought some bananas and a bagged salad
Read that as badger salad three times in a row and had no idea what the fuck you were talking about. Even google'd it and was still like "what the fuck is Butcher talking about?" then I read it one more time and was like oh I'm just fucking stupid.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Read that as badger salad three times in a row and had no idea what the fuck you were talking about. Even google'd it and was still like "what the fuck is Butcher talking about?" then I read it one more time and was like oh I'm just fucking stupid.
I slightly remember something about a vince staples concert and nolettuce being involved; well i don't remember if it was the one on feb27th at showbox sodo but i bought a ticket to it and submitted a days off request, probably a 95% chance to go through

Well I'm going even if i just imagined all of this lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I slightly remember something about a vince staples concert and nolettuce being involved; well i don't remember if it was the one on feb27th at showbox sodo but i bought a ticket to it and submitted a days off request, probably a 95% chance to go through

Well I'm going even if i just imagined all of this lol
I'll buy a ticket when I get paid this week.