Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
This fuck NotAllThere claims to he from Denmark. I don't have any personal vendetta at the fuckin Danes but now I have no choice but to work it into my act somehow. Fuckin Denmark? I'm not even sure if that's a real place. My uncle Hitler didnt try to exterminate you so I can only assume you're white. That's a plus.
for real Fuck Denmark

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
you ever just think about doing some tiny task but don't do it for some reason. like taking your charger out of your bag and plugging it in. like its like 2 feet from me but ive been thinking about it for hours then im like "nah ill do it in a minute". thats way too much time to think about doing something and not doing it. i finally decided to move and i ended up doing like three tasks i was thinknig of for over three hours; took my charger out of my bag and plugged it in, put some french fries in the oven, and refilled my brita water pitcher. i dont know what im going to do when those fries get done i might just have to let them go and hopefully they don't catch on fire

its times like these im reminded if theres some kind of society collapse and we have to survive in a postapocalyptic wasteland im pretty much going to be wiped out in the first wave