Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I don't normally veer snob but MGD? MGD?
Come on man

At least bud light tastes refreshing
I'd fuck with MGD way before Bud Light. Always hated the taste of Bud Light and used to cringe when I would invite people to BBQ's or to come to my crib to watch fights and they would always show up with it lol

Like bruh, I got a fridge full of dope ass beers, you know I fuck with dope beers, you've seen me fuck with dope beers, why would you think I want Bud Light left in my fridge?

Why is Bud Light the highest selling beer in America, that shit is wack as fuck. Regular Budweiser is tolerable, Bud Ice is pretty good, but Bud Light is weak.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol @ Erik Prince supposedly being on the list of candidates for secretary of defense. If true, and he was nominated, it's extremely unlikely the senate would ever approve him for a multitude of reasons but just that Erik Prince is even mentioned in relation to that is quite amusing.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Seriously though, them muhfuckas would always leave a 12 pack of Bud Light in my fridge and drink the dope beers I would already have in there lol bruh you know you're more than welcome to drink any beers in my house, my beer is your beer if we're homies, but don't leave that wack shit here. Been like 10 times there's been a 12 pack of Bud Light in my fridge for fucking months before I finally give up and toss it because nobody that ever comes over wants to touch it lol