Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Happy birthday ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN but am I in the Matrix I thought it was a few weeks ago?
Probably because I randomly told him happy birthday for no other reason than to see if other people would too, for the lulz lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Happy birthday Butcher.
Thank you lol

I pretend like i don't care but i actually look forward to happy birthdays and never have gotten them because my birthday is always around or actually on Thanksgiving. And online i just default to jan 1st 1960 or something because i live 100% off the grid. I even line my apartment with aluminum foil to block illuminati spy rays. I'm posting this from a modified TI-83 graphing calculator in a van parked outside of a Starbucks, using their WiFi

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Happy birthday ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN but am I in the Matrix I thought it was a few weeks ago?
Thanks man, it's actually today. Butcher was right, he threw some people off by greeting me a couple weeks ago.

Those songs are pretty gangsta. I gotta out em on my phone.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I like how yesterday there was 4 building staff including the general manager and facilities manager and everyone was freaking out about the scheduled power maintenance. Today i haven't even seen anyone yet just an electrician van parked in the loading dock

What if nothing goes as smoothly and the power does actually black out to both buildings? ppl will be freaking out lol there's people here that are grown adults and literally terrified of the dark