Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Nuttkase @Nuttkase infinity @infinity Finally feeling inspired to finish some full tracks, mixed and tracked out. The first one, I sampled a bunch of Bosco

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Nuttkase @Nuttkase infinity @infinity Finally feeling inspired to finish some full tracks. Took a long break, didn't feel any of the stuff I was making had soul/ personality - but now feeling refreshed. The first one, I sampled a bunch of Bosco

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
My gym closes at 11 it be wack clood did get off til 1030
24 hour gyms rule. I have an LA Fitness that's basically right across the street from me, but laughed when I saw their hours. These idiots close at 10PM Monday through Thursday, 9PM on Friday, and 6PM on Saturday and Sunday and charge double of what my 24 hour gym costs.

I choose to drive a few miles for the luxury of 24 hours and half the price instead.

LA Fitness is opps now.

Jun 21, 2016
and join a MMA/ JiuJitsu gym... go 3-4 days a week. Don't be a bitch. Box/ Wrestle/ Strike. Go to the strength and conditioning. There is 0% chance if you do that and eat good, you will stay a fat slob.
whats up nato, you happy you guys won the euro?

Bout to head to the gym, cardio + chest/shoulders/triceps on deck today. Feeling burned out though, might just do cardio, maybe like 45 minutes of cardio instead of 30 if I don't lift.
I just did legs this week, need to rest my left shoulder, been sore for 2 months now. 6 days of pure cardio for a month to let it heal, if not, ultrascan and surgery :/

My gym closes at 11 it be wack clood did get off til 1030
24/7 here

24 hour gyms rule. I have an LA Fitness that's basically right across the street from me, but laughed when I saw their hours. These idiots close at 10PM Monday through Thursday, 9PM on Friday, and 6PM on Saturday and Sunday and charge double of what my 24 hour gym costs.

I choose to drive a few miles for the luxury of 24 hours and half the price instead.

LA Fitness is opps now.
There is a LA fitness near where I'm gonna stay in Detoilet, any way to get a free month pass? lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Too many sunflower seeds my teeth feel funny (probably from my mouth constantly salivating and trying to digest them for several hours today)

Think ill take a break for at least a couple days. Gotta protect my teeth carefully i can't afford to lose them they're already weakened from puking thousands of times back when i had gallbladder disease n shiet, playa

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I should probably schedule a dr appointment though and get some blood work and face the truth

"DEAR GOD! Your results are horrifying! I'm not exaggerating when I say that you're more malnourished than a starving child from the poorest of third world nations! It's amazing you're not sick. We need to admit you now! You need IV's, a feeding tube, blahblah" lol nah... I feel perfectly fine and am pretty sensitive to any changes and adjust when i need to. Like when i thought i was about to get a cold last week and fought it off with extra calories and quadrupling my already high water intake. I do kinda wonder when eating poorly is going to catch up to me though