Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
What are you drinking on Palmer @Palmer and what have you been up to?
I bought a bunch of 24 oz PBR's when I was hammered earlier. So....I'm working on those. Not the most glamorous, but they're being friendly, so I can't complain. Unlike shit fuck *racial slur* *gender slur* ReLawn

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Mightve jumped the gun a little early on size 34pants im bloated and they're borderline uncomfortable lol. Oh well, good motivation to keep myself in check and after 3-5 more lbs they'll be perfect. Same thing happened with those size 38 pants a few months ago. I don't think my waist can really get any smaller than this. Need to lose a little more fat around the lower abdominal area then I'll be ready to jump to a size small shirt or 15 neck 32/33 chest. Then size 36R blazer

Life's good I'm blessed (aside from having literally no money to spend aside from gas money and bill money). Could be worse at least my Rent / Internet / Phone / Car insurance / Electricity / Gas money is all taken care of. I got enough frozen chicken in the freezer to last me til a couple days before payday, if i fast a day here and a day there it'll be enough.

Maybe I'll get lucky and someone will throw me a $20 for helping them with luggage or something it happens now and then. Or someone will drop some food off at the desk

Someone was shocked and gave me a bunch of praise when they saw me a bit ago said they knew I lost a lot of weight but my old uni was kinda loose and it didn't really register til right now how dramatic it was. Now I'm in a good mood and feeling like a sleek and agile gazelle

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Can't you come up with something legit?

Smoke some GSC for ideas
I did, I picked up some overtime which comes this next paycheck. And this time around I'm going to avoid wasting money on fast food and dining out and just eat cheaply. I'm going to start going to WinCo to stick up on lots of cheap groceries at once instead of spending so much at QFC day to day. I'm going to buy toiletries and basic shit at Walmart instead of Fred Meyer. And most importantly instead of blowing nearly an entire paycheck on rent at the end/ beginning of the month I'm going to get back to buying half of it in a money order i can't touch instead of trying to save that half in the bank but failing and spending it lol.

Basically I'm just going to start living a little more within my means. Also i eliminated weed which is an unnecessary expense at the moment

Jun 21, 2016
I did, I picked up some overtime which comes this next paycheck. And this time around I'm going to avoid wasting money on fast food and dining out and just eat cheaply. I'm going to start going to WinCo to stick up on lots of cheap groceries at once instead of spending so much at QFC day to day. I'm going to buy toiletries and basic shit at Walmart instead of Fred Meyer. And most importantly instead of blowing nearly an entire paycheck on rent at the end/ beginning of the month I'm going to get back to buying half of it in a money order i can't touch instead of trying to save that half in the bank but failing and spending it lol.

Basically I'm just going to start living a little more within my means. Also i eliminated weed which is an unnecessary expense at the moment
that's good, but you need something extra aside from work that you get income from

right now you have 1 source, you need 2 or 3 if your wage is not enough

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I did, I picked up some overtime which comes this next paycheck. And this time around I'm going to avoid wasting money on fast food and dining out and just eat cheaply. I'm going to start going to WinCo to stick up on lots of cheap groceries and alcohol at once instead of spending so much at QFC day to day. I'm going to buy toiletries alcohol and basic shit at Walmart instead of Fred Meyer. And most importantly instead of blowing nearly an entire paycheck on rent at the end/ beginning of the month I'm going to get back to buying half of it in a money order i can't touch instead of trying to save that half in the bank but failing and spending it lol.

I agree