Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Was trying to get my hair a little longer so i can style it and shit like a fucking faggot but thinking about shaving my head, even though i look terrible now with a shaved head. It's better than having a heat stroke or sweating to death in my sleep though. And I look terrible anyway probably
dont shave it unless you're going fully bald or want to join the neo-nazi movement, although I'd be compelled to reveal that you were a half breed, I would not do it tbhfam. tbhfam you're not gonna sweat to death under any circumstances fam. you don't look terrible; start big upping yourself tbhfam

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
weirdo ass siccness member gon wake me up at 8am on a Saturday while I'm sleepin on my bitch to leave IG comments. phone goin off. like fuck out of here with that. *block* no weirdos allowed

PSA: it's 8am. find you either some breakfast, business, or pussy.
don't spend your morning on men's Instagram pages.
*the more you know*

ole weirdo ass kid was tryna argue bout pills or somethin. ive slept like an hour. fuck outta here. only a siccness poster.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
evergreen whatever. don't even know his full name. who does that. "oh doom doo doo it's 8am let's go to gas's page and argue about how 10mg oxy's aren't big time at Saturday morning!"maybe I shoulda posted the bank deposit I got for them? :shrugs: who does that at 8am on a Saturday tho. do anything. just don't message me dead in the middle of the morning. just blocked the nigga immediately. I'll be damned if I EVER get woken up out my bed w my girl for some stupid ass shit like that again.

like gay low level trolling should have business hours, 12pm-12am

that's just some super weirdo shit.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
infinity @infinity that was the weirdest shit ever, dude. I didn't know I had any funny style people on my IG left. back to bed tho bro that shit is ridiculous I had to laugh at it on siccness ...you gotta have a funny ass life to do that.. damned if Ima be on another siccness members Instagram page this early in the morning. that's prolly the last thing in life I'd do. I'd be getting my dick sucked around now and speaking of..why not? that's what gf's and morning wood is for. I'll holla