Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 9, 2016
How come you can't recover the password? Does that e-mail you used to register your original account not work anymore or is unrecoverable? Your registration e-mail on that account can be changed to a new one, then you can reset your password (sends an e-mail with instructions to the new e-mail).

I think Gabe505 is the only one who can do that for you
Fuck, I didn't even see that you could do that. I went to do it, but now this account is registered to that email too so... fuck! I just want my old fuckin' account back!

So Gabe would have to change my email address on the first account in order to reset my password?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Fuck, I didn't even see that you could do that. I went to do it, but now this account is registered to that email too so... fuck! I just want my old fuckin' account back!

So Gabe would have to change my email address on the first account in order to reset my password?
There's several different things that could probably get you into that account. The easiest thing would probably just be to merge the account you're using and the old one together. But I don't exactly know how it works or what the limitations are with the registration e-mails etc.

He's pretty busy I don't know what the best thing to do would be. Whether to make a thread in the siccness community help center forum and maybe there's someone else who can do it that'll see it, or send a direct message to him, or what. I dunno I'm stoned lol I might need to take a nap

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Fuck yeah! Next Thursday ill fly to Shanghai with two friends for a two day trip of beer, burgers, and beats! Friday night is the Stones Throw Records 20 year anniversary concert. Earl Sweatshirt, Peanut Butter Wolf, Egyptian Lover, etc., will be in the house, and I'm on the guest list! Fuck yeah!

That's bad ass. Love Stones Throw. Try to get some pics!

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Whether to make a thread in the siccness community help center forum and maybe there's someone else who can do it that'll see it, or send a direct message to him, or what.
S @SRD-420

I wanted a bunch of my dead accounts cleaned up (I had like 6 different Butcher accounts) and he was able to merge them all into this one account, change the registration e-mail for it (the old one was a comcast e-mail I haven't had access to since like 2005), then I just logged in, said I had the wrong password, clicked recover password it e-mailed the new e-mail he set as my registration e-mail, then I logged into this account with the link from the e-mail and changed the password to something new and here I am.

I'm so stoned i feel like i over explained all this by like five paragraphs plus I told him I wouldn't bug him about anything again if he did all that, so it was pretty cool but I think he's so busy you might have to wait a bit

just @ him

Apr 9, 2016
Yeah, I don't wanna bug dude, but maybe I'll PM him and see if I can't get my accounts merged. I just want my post count back so I can prop. Just aint the same without my props breh. Thanks for taking the time to explain to my dumb ass. I wish I woulda known from the get go before I went n made this account cuz I could have easily recovered my last one, but just my luck. Guess that's what I get for being an illiterate impatient dumbfuck.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yeah, I don't wanna bug dude, but maybe I'll PM him and see if I can't get my accounts merged. I just want my post count back so I can prop. Just aint the same without my props breh. Thanks for taking the time to explain to my dumb ass. I wish I woulda known from the get go before I went n made this account cuz I could have easily recovered my last one, but just my luck. Guess that's what I get for being an illiterate impatient dumbfuck.
lol damn Why do you gotta call yourself dumb like 5 times though? Unnecessary; I doubt you're a dumb fuck

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
<3 FUBU!!! HIGH BREH! Am I not getting my art piece anymore?
You are. I've just been lagging on it. At first, I thought I lost the reference picture that I was painting off of, then I found it. I stopped working on it because I had a few paid commissions.