Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
How many you need. I like to give them a couple days notiuce so they eat right fir a bit and feel all good aboutthemselves, then when they actually show up, i ask why theyve gained so much weight, devestate their emoptions, and theyre even easier pickings than fat girls normalls are.

whens the concert?

Whst up to all the brehs checking in out my mind drunk.
Ahahaha

August 27th

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
How many you need. I like to give them a couple days notiuce so they eat right fir a bit and feel all good aboutthemselves, then when they actually show up, i ask why theyve gained so much weight, devestate their emoptions, and theyre even easier pickings than fat girls normalls are.

whens the concert?

sounds like you might need 0R0 @0R0 to keep the herd of bbw's together!!

fuck that was a fun ass night....

Jan 29, 2005
PHX

whens the concert?

Show isn't until the end of August, plenty of time to build up their self esteems before we tear it down.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Yeah but I'd be able to instantly tell you aren't a Bellevue resident like within a fraction of a second from glancing at you on camera. So that's like at least a 30 second headstart on preparing myself you can't get within 100feet of me without me seeing it on camera i have tweaker like paranoia and alertness. No, your best bet is hiding somewhere in the dark on the outskirts of the property then ambushing me when I'm walking around outside
While you are busy looking at drunkaholic on the camera i shoot you with a gun

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'd rather sip this delicious strawberry water with extreme amounts of red40 in it, and microwave this piece of bread with barely any cheese and cheap sauce on it and some kind of meat that looks and smells and sort of tastes like pepperoni then eat it