Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Nothing much, just figured I'd stop by and see what's going on

How you been bro?
Well I've been dealing with a lot of pain in my lower right quadrant / kind of the middle of the back area basically like the liver and kidneys area, so went to a gastroenterologist a little while back and booked an ultrasound appointment at this imaging center. Just got out of the ultrasound like a half hour ago. It took forever the doctor ordered an entire abdominal and liver area ultrasound they took what seemed like 100 diff pictures. It was pretty cool laying there with all this super warm jelly rubbed on my stomach and this hot blonde chick rubbing the little ultra sound wand all over me and massaging my stomach; she was being trained while this stern older lady instructed her. Then the stern lady did some imaging too.

I wasn't allowed to eat for 24 hours cause it makes it way easier for them and makes it faster, cant imagine how long it wouldve took if i had eaten a bunch. Now im eating some delicious chips and dip. theyre going to fax the results to my gastro i dont know if hes going to set the appointment then for an upper endoscopy or if ill have to call in a couple days or what. Other than that, lifes great. I wish this shit would get dealt with so i can move around wihtout randomly shivering then getting covered head to toe in sweat then puking and generally not being in pain and not worrying about possibly dying everytime i drink alcohol lol

Yesterday went and visited some long time life long friends, kicked it smoked weed drank some beer watched the mariners game, bullshitted for a few hours. William206 was one of them

How about you?

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Well I've been dealing with a lot of pain in my lower right quadrant / kind of the middle of the back area basically like the liver and kidneys area, so went to a gastroenterologist a little while back and booked an ultrasound appointment at this imaging center. Just got out of the ultrasound like a half hour ago. It took forever the doctor ordered an entire abdominal and liver area ultrasound they took what seemed like 100 diff pictures. It was pretty cool laying there with all this super warm jelly rubbed on my stomach and this hot blonde chick rubbing the little ultra sound wand all over me and massaging my stomach; she was being trained while this stern older lady instructed her. Then the stern lady did some imaging too.

I wasn't allowed to eat for 24 hours cause it makes it way easier for them and makes it faster, cant imagine how long it wouldve took if i had eaten a bunch. Now im eating some delicious chips and dip. theyre going to fax the results to my gastro i dont know if hes going to set the appointment then for an upper endoscopy or if ill have to call in a couple days or what. Other than that, lifes great. I wish this shit would get dealt with so i can move around wihtout randomly shivering then getting covered head to toe in sweat then puking and generally not being in pain and not worrying about possibly dying everytime i drink alcohol lol

Yesterday went and visited some long time life long friends, kicked it smoked weed drank some beer watched the mariners game, bullshitted for a few hours. William206 was one of them

How about you?
Damn that sounds pretty bad, get well soon man

Me, I can't really say I had too much going on. Last couple weeks was Easter break but I'm back at school now, really feeling the pressure on these upcoming exams. Aside from school, I recently copped a 1980 Sharp GF-9494 boombox in great working condition for a fantastic price. Totally drained my bank account, but I guess irresponsible spending is part of being a teenager lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damn that sounds pretty bad, get well soon man

Me, I can't really say I had too much going on. Last couple weeks was Easter break but I'm back at school now, really feeling the pressure on these upcoming exams. Aside from school, I recently copped a 1980 Sharp GF-9494 boombox in great working condition for a fantastic price. Totally drained my bank account, but I guess irresponsible spending is part of being a teenager lol
Well you did the right thing not hanging around on here arguing with people 24/7 throughout the whole entire break, driving yourself mad. You have an area you can go to, to eliminate outside noise and just focus on exams? When I was tkaing community college courses sometimes id just plan to hang out after school for like 2-6 extra hours in an empty quiet area of the library, just sit there and catch up on work or focus on upcoming exams or whatever, sometimes even just to slow things down and just chill out and listen to music and stare at people or talk to randoms; and it made a huge huge difference. I went from like a 2.8 GPA to getting seven 4.0's in a row aced two quarters in a row.

And nah I'll be alright I thought things could be way worse... but at least i didn't have a stent lodged into my liver or stabbing through a bile duct or something. not sure why my shits so painful every now and then must be just random sludgy blockups or something gross and gnarly lol, but it'll be perfectly fine. My biggest worry now is how much its going to cost... lol

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007