Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Renton has nice areas up in the hill parts id live up there. Not in like bordering skyway and the bottom of the hills where all the section 8 apartments are though man fuuuuuck no
This was like just off the main road that cuts through it I forget the name with all the car dealerships. It was a decently nice area, nice house and all, I'd still wanna shoot myself in the face if I was there more than a day though.

Props: BUTCHER 206

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
Like when you want something to do and live in Mukilteo you have to go to Lynnwood how fucked up is that? Why would you do that to yourself?
Hey at least we put pants on on a daily basis up here in lynnwood, Canada, you goddamn degenerate fuck ol can't leave the house if I drank the night before non pants wearing fuck FUCK YOU

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Saw some drunk guy park, get out and stumble then took his floor mat out and was holding it in this weird drunk way while almost falling the whole time, and hitting it like it was a rug to knock off the puke chunks which looked extremely ineffective, then he put it carefully on the roof of his car while getting back in, forgot about it as he drove off wow

I shouldve probably called the cops on him before he kills someone but tbh i didn't feel like moving, and still don't, also i don't really care lol