Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Grab some tequila see what one eye neighbor is up to maybe join in on goth orgy dream big
You know funny enough I was just thinking a couple nights ago how I haven't seen that dude or his kid in two months, maybe a little longer. I've also noticed this younger metal chick hanging around out front smoking (not hot at all before someone asks) with her friends so I'm wondering if he moved out because I used to see him and/or his son at least every other week and it's been a minute.

Either that or maybe he invited metal chick and her friends over (dude always seemed to be inviting over random ass people he met who the fuck knows where) and they murdered them and are now living in his apartment. I swear its nosier up there than it used to be and I think someone has a small dog I hear running back and forth sometimes.

Gonna ask my current manager or the old manager of this place that manages my grandma and mom's spot what the hell is going if I remember to next time I see either one of them.

Also no tequila but I did buy some fancy beers so cheers you jackass.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002

San Quinn outta no where jumps out the back of the crowd and sets it off... @4:27... dude who passed the mic bc he didn't want to rap over a beat was hecka homo
infinity @infinity Nuttkase @Nuttkase link to some must listen to music, non-TLOP related

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nuttkase's 7th birthday comin up... big plans?
9th bday man I'm getting old. Was originally supposed to go up to my buddy's place in Bellingham (about 2 1/2 hours north of Seattle just before the Canadian border) to drink a bunch of brews and shoot guns but that fell through so now I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm off a week starting Thursday though so I'll have to find something.

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
You know funny enough I was just thinking a couple nights ago how I haven't seen that dude or his kid in two months, maybe a little longer. I've also noticed this younger metal chick hanging around out front smoking (not hot at all before someone asks) with her friends so I'm wondering if he moved out because I used to see him and/or his son at least every other week and it's been a minute.

Either that or maybe he invited metal chick and her friends over (dude always seemed to be inviting over random ass people he met who the fuck knows where) and they murdered them and are now living in his apartment. I swear its nosier up there than it used to be and I think someone has a small dog I hear running back and forth sometimes.

Gonna ask my current manager or the old manager of this place that manages my grandma and mom's spot what the hell is going if I remember to next time I see either one of them.

Also no tequila but I did buy some fancy beers so cheers you jackass.
He's probably hanging upside down in a closet like kiefer sutherland in lost boys while pack of goths take care of his business tbhfam.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I had like 60 ppl streaming me live making a grilled cheese sandwich the other day on periscope... we live in a weird weird world.
You should have Mixerr @Mixerr do a review on your video.